• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Hi all!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I am excited to be here. I am looking forward to learning and talking with other Christians! I am a minister, married with two beautiful daughters. I know of God's love and mercy (see my testimony). I love Jesus with all my heart.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @watchmanc
Always a joy to welcome a Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community of believers.
Thank-you for sharing a bit of your testimony. Must have been quite the battle coming from such darkness to the light of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are glad that you have come here to share & receive.
Once again..Be Welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @watchmanc
Always a joy to welcome a Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community of believers.
Thank-you for sharing a bit of your testimony. Must have been quite the battle coming from such darkness to the light of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are glad that you have come here to share & receive.
Once again..Be Welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Thank you

God's Peace and Love to you abd be welcome to the site!

You are here because our Father needs you to work in. Then you might enjoy the forums!