• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi all!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I'm new to this site. Can't understand why I can't find good strong Christian friends. I'm 48 and have had no lasting friendships. I need advice please!

Active
Welcome. You'll find some here hopefully and then some in your area pray-fully.

Are you a member of a church? Often times that is a good place to start finding Christian friends (your local body of Christ).

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Encouragingyou
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Christian Community!

From the way you phrased it. It just might be that you're always the stronger believer in the group/relationship/friendship. Tough, when the world pulls at you in every which way. This happens even to believers! So, if your awareness of your own walk with the Lord is more focused. Being with those who don't quite see that way or less focused can be difficult. Especially if you offer to help and it is rejected. Until, you find those stronger believers. You may very well just have to be strong to the weaker ones :thumbsup: At least until which time stronger ones are moved into your life by our Lord. Which means a lot of prayer is in order :)

Well........anyway you've come to a nice place where you can find some fellowship from those whose walk varies from your own, but who may yet still provide some of what you've been missing from the Body of Christ!

Once again. Be welcome Sister in Christ Jesus.
YBIC
C4E
<><

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the community @Encouragingyou

Ask God to bring godly friends into your life and believe He will. He's done that in my life in big ways.