• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

hey...my hobbies...

What kind of colors do you like?

• Total voters
I play several sports but play mostly volleyball for tournaments. I love music as well~ I play the piano.

Hey there,

I love music too, it's the best thing in the whole world....in my humble opinion hehehe. I never had the opportunity to play piano but it is something that I always wanted to do. I used to play violin but am now a devout member of the axe club lol. Have you heard of Paganini and Bond? They are awesome I sure wish I kept at the violin like I did guitar *sigh*, mores the pitty. Toodles *wavie*

Ivan

I am a singlemom and do not have a lot of time to do what I like, one of those things is recreational activities. like bike riding, going to football, hockey, basketball, etc. games. I love to exercise, swim, go for long walks, etc.

You are soo lucky eclipse! i wish i could play the guitar! i would totally be a dream come true!