• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Here I Am!

Staff Member
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here [am] I! Send me." Isaiah 6:8 NKJV

Do you ever find your heart breaking over the hurting and needy people in your neighborhood, in our nation, or around the world? Do you ever grieve over the lostness of humanity and wonder what you can do to reach them with the message of salvation through Jesus Christ?

If you answered “yes” to one or both of the above questions, it may be that God is preparing you for some kind of service—just like He did the prophet Isaiah.

God had purified Isaiah and made him ready to serve (see Isaiah 6:1-6). Now ready to speak God’s message to His hard-hearted people, Isaiah eagerly volunteered when God asked whom He should send.

God has something for you to do for His kingdom. He has given you gifts and can enable you to do what He’s calling you to do. Your part in that is to pray, like the prophet Isaiah, “Here I am! Send me.”

Prayer: Lord God, I am willing, so use me in any way You want to bring others to You and to glorify You in every way. Help keep me attuned to opportunities to do those things every day. May my every action and word be motivated by my love for You and for others.