Help!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi

Really in need of some help.
A few months ago I had thoughts in my head by who i was told God to say I was going to die soon and go to hell and my family will all torn their backs on me.
Recently I’ve found out I’m
Dying and haven’t got long left! I’ve been seeing the number of the beast on posters (I saw a nhs emergency fire poster today with 666 on instead of 999. I’ve been seeing ravens even though they aren’t supposed to live in my area, my rosaries have been broken 3 times and 1 of them had holy water in that just disappeared.
I’ve broken all 10 commandments ( the murder was 2 abortions), I’ve been selfish all of my life and many people have suffered because of me. I don’t want to be like this. I’ve asked god for forgiveness but the thoughts in my head from God are saying I don’t have forgiveness. And something deep down is a feeling I’m not sorry! I’ve been bad since I was a child and so selfish. I’m going to hell and have let everyone down. I don’t want to be the person I am. Can’t cope!

Becky

Staff member
Greetings Becky,

you are not yet dead. Why not use your time before you die to 'get right with God'?

Becky, I am going to copy your thread here to our Prayer section. Help!

Even if one lives in this life, if we do not receive the gift of Life from God, through His Son, we are actually already and still dead. We all will die unless the Lord returns first but we can determine to live, even though we might die. If you were suddenly made well, and did not have the Life of Christ, you would remain dead in your sin.
What do you know of Jesus and His death and resurrection, Becky?

I see you possibly have Roman Catholic affiliation of some sort or another. May I presume that therefore you have heard somewhat about the Saviour? What is stopping you from believing that God sent Him?
He came and died that we might be forgiven, that includes you, Becky. DO you believe that?

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He would die again if it were possible and of any use, for you, but He doesn't have to and you also do not need to die for your sin. Neither can you do anything to purchase or earn His Gift of Salvation.

I shall continue to pray for you,

Bless you ....><>

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff member
I’ve asked god for forgiveness but the thoughts in my head from God are saying I don’t have forgiveness. And something deep down is a feeling I’m not sorry!
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭

““Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭1:18‬ ‭

Hi Becky. Believe in His truth and promises, not your own feelings or thoughts. Here’s why:

“The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?” Jeremiah‬ ‭17:9‬ ‭