• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Help with very uncomfortable feelings

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello my name is Alexander and i really need some guidning or calming advices.
Im have not necesseriarly been very religious before but this one event that now came up scared me so much.
Last night i dreamt a very very weird and i cant even explain it in words dream.

It left me feeling very uncomfortable and i feel like my whole world has been turned upside down not because of the dreams content itself but something is very wrong with me.
The one part in the dream that i really remember and is the major part was (i hope someone can relate or has seen this before) I can remember a pig and it stared me right into my eyes the pig had one red eye

So a pig with one red eye and it told me over and over again, God is not here, God is not here anymore he left a few moments ago.
Im sorry its really hard for me to write about this because ugh.
It repeated itself staring at me god is not here god has left, he left for a while ago.
I dont believe its true or anything like that as i said its not the content of the dream that is importnant but how it left me feeling i feel terror,horror i'm scared.

What is this what does the dream mean has anyone ever read or heard about something similar pig one red eye, god is not here
when i think about this the feelings of horror amplifies alot i dont want to think about the details of the dream i still have the images in my head

(im really sorry for spelling and grammar im not a native english speaker at al i just hope you will understand)

Staff Member
Hello @Alexhelp
Welcome to Talk Jesus.
This is an online Christian Community so I must ask what you believe.
As a Christian and knowing that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I realize that my God not being there is a lie.
For someone who does not believe so, to me would only see it as a confirmation that however you might have been seeking up to this point in their life is not the direction you need to be going on if God is to be found.

You only know that path you are living and traveling on. My hope is that you do know the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and through Him that God has been found and now is closer to you than He's ever been. With this knowledge you know that the dream is a lie, or at worse suggesting that whatever is currently happening in your life is not beneficial to greater growth and knowledge in His Word for the Way you need to walk.

Should you not believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior, than I can only hope that you coming here was not by accident and that you might truly find Salvation, Hope, and Rest in all that has troubled you to this point in your life in Jesus Christ.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Hello @Alexhelp
Welcome to Talk Jesus.
This is an online Christian Community so I must ask what you believe.
As a Christian and knowing that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I realize that my God not being there is a lie.
For someone who does not believe so, to me would only see it as a confirmation that however you might have been seeking up to this point in their life is not the direction you need to be going on if God is to be found.

You only know that path you are living and traveling on. My hope is that you do know the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and through Him that God has been found and now is closer to you than He's ever been. With this knowledge you know that the dream is a lie, or at worse suggesting that whatever is currently happening in your life is not beneficial to greater growth and knowledge in His Word for the Way you need to walk.

Should you not believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior, than I can only hope that you coming here was not by accident and that you might truly find Salvation, Hope, and Rest in all that has troubled you to this point in your life in Jesus Christ.

Nick
<><
your answer seems pretty generic and i dont know anymore this got me doubting that god really is with us maybe its true he has left has he?
They tell me in the dreams to stop believing i always have these thoughts they tell me to stop and they say god is not with you, That i need to seek this another entity that will show me the real truth i know it sounds weird but i dont know they say there is another entity then god that is still with us and i shall follow him
They tell me he is the new god is it only my brain playing tricks or what is this
I dont feel any good anymore i only feel horror

please help me

Staff Member
Stop believing in what? A generic God?
Who do you say that Jesus Christ is?
These are questions that place you on one side or another to what I presented and what you believe to be true.
Nick
<><

Stop believing in what? A generic God?
Who do you say that Jesus Christ is?
These are questions that place you on one side or another to what I presented and what you believe to be true.
Nick
<><
Ive always been faithful but these people telling me god is not with me anymore and a new one has risen i know that its against everything i believe in but.
Jesus christ will be my savior i never let that go, i think.

Staff Member
Faithful to who?
If you say god. That is truly generic.
Hinduism has how many? Islam another etc.
I ask again. Faithful to who?
Nick
<><

Faithful to who?
If you say god. That is truly generic.
Hinduism has how many? Islam another etc.
I ask again. Faithful to who?
Nick
<><
הוֹשֻׁעַ Yehoshua, Jehovah i just want more people to read my thoughts and maybe someone can interpret it in someway

Staff Member
Sadly, brother few read thoughts now a days. But your words are a comfort.
You know that the dream is a lie to whom you believe in and to whom can keep you, as Paul said untill that day.
For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. 2 timothy 1:12
In the name of Jesus rebuke what you are being told if you are walking rightly. Unless as I've said the life that you are living is in variance with how the Word of God, Holy Spirit is guiding you to do. Then it might very well be a warning/caution to change your ways.
You know the answer to the above as it pertains to your walk and knowledge of God's Word on how you should be comporting yourself in this world. If you do not know then there in prayer is where your answer will reside. In His Word the Bible.
You have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here who will likewise be praying for you if this is the avenue you seek to take and offer advice as the Holy Spirit moves them to.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Sadly, brother few read thoughts now a days. But your words are a comfort.
You know that the dream is a lie to whom you believe in and to whom can keep you, as Paul said untill that day.
For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. 2 timothy 1:12
In the name of Jesus rebuke what you are being told if you are walking rightly. Unless as I've said the life that you are living is in variance with how the Word of God, Holy Spirit is guiding you to do. Then it might very well be a warning/caution to change your ways.
You know the answer to the above as it pertains to your walk and knowledge of God's Word on how you should be comporting yourself in this world. If you do not know then there in prayer is where your answer will reside. In His Word the Bible.
You have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here who will likewise be praying for you if this is the avenue you seek to take and offer advice as the Holy Spirit moves them to.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Thank you i really want to overcome this but every cell in my body tells me to stop and follow this new better god which promise me all the happiness in the world and i really im very confused im visiting a priest tomorrow and i hope he will prevent me from falling of the right path dont you think maybe he's right though? maybe this new god is the real god and he is showing me a new way to live should i accept what he wants

Staff Member
When you were called to Jesus Christ, at the foot of the Cross. Why was it that you believed in Him?

Staff Member
I ask plainly now.
Is Jesus Christ your Savior?
Did He die for the forgiveness of your sins?
Have you repented of your sins?

I ask plainly now.
Is Jesus Christ your Savior?
Did He die for the forgiveness of your sins?
Have you repented of your sins?
I dont know, no i dont think he did its all a lie i wont fall for it anymore there is a new savior and he promises us all happiness for the rest of our lives this thread was a mistake i dont need this
i have a new savior i believe in him baphomet

Staff Member
That is with great sadness that you would caste aside a Savior who died for you. For a lie that is temporal and has no substance.

That is with great sadness that you would caste aside a Savior who died for you. For a lie that is temporal and has no substance.
Many people has died for nothing and the only soul you care for is jesus that is really sad i really hope you will find the right path too someday because he will only bring you pain there is a better way and he showed me it :)
then tell me who lied for me? what is the lie and how do you know it is a lie? educate me bc you know (deep down inside) beelzebub will take all your followers too one day

Administrator
Staff Member
I dont know, no i dont think he did its all a lie i wont fall for it anymore there is a new savior and he promises us all happiness for the rest of our lives this thread was a mistake i dont need this
i have a new savior i believe in him baphomet
I have no idea what you're saying here, but Jesus is not a lie and there is no "new savior". He is the only Savior and only GOD. Stop believing the lies in your dreams, thoughts or anything that contradicts the bible. Baphomet is garbage, thrash. Throw that 'belief' away and get with the facts, the real truth of Christ.

Many people has died for nothing and the only soul you care for is jesus that is really sad i really hope you will find the right path too someday because he will only bring you pain there is a better way and he showed me it :)
I will pray for you Alex, you're being deceived by false religions:zipped:

Administrator
Staff Member
Is that so? He, this false "savior" showed you the right path and "truth" but your title says "uncomfortable feelings".

Administrator
Staff Member
I've closed his account for his last vulgar reply (now deleted). Won't tolerate that language and trolling.