• Welcome to Talk Jesus

    A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

    Register Log In

help... pls. PRAY

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Member
I am a believer and working in a company for 2 years. And I am facing problem since I joined. I didn't have experience much , but god gave me this job through one believer here. I wanted to learn this career. but one lady(muslim) is the senior there. Though she is not the senior most, somehow, all are under her. She hates me and doesnt give me any job. Because of her none helps me too. Only by the grace of God I passed 2 years. I just do some other works than technical here. Because none teaches me technical wise. I had been passing through shame and negligance for these years. Please pray for me. and tell me how to deal with this girl(this is my problem). She won't even say Good morning when I say to her. I had tried a lot to make her calm. Whenever I talk, she hurts me through words. I pray to God that God should bless her.

All are scared of her. But I know this is some power of darkness. as I am the only one believer here, all avoids me. so tell me what to do? We family pray much about it. Through many pastors God had told me that God will remove my shame and lift me up here itself. But to deal with her how ??? I don't know. Please help . Thank You
 
Member
prayers

hey neb...:shade:

With God, ALL things are possible.. just remember that as u pray 4 her, remeber that as u try to get along with her, remember that as she ignores u an tries to stop u doin the best u can do.. but MOST OF ALL remember that GOD LOVES HER TOO!! an he will work thru u 2 get her in2 the kingdom of God...

Lets pray shall we? gr8!!

Dear Lord.
we just come to u 2nite Lord seeking ur guidence. Lord, we ask for ur help in nebubini's situation Lord. U know the situation to the full Lord, i have heard the tiniest part of it.. Lord i know u will just help her through this rough time Lord, give her the strength and the courage to stay focused on u Lord, to not let her rest in her faith Lord and Lord i just pray u will give her the strength to continue to pray for her senior colleague Lord, and that no matter what u will have the upper hand in this situation. Lord i thankyou for being here whenever we need you, and i thank you for your love and support through our lives...thank you Lord!!
~AMEN~

hope the situation resolves itself soon!!

Love ya!! :love:

God Bless!!
 
Last edited:
Member
You must continue being the Light of the world, never take this behavoiur from this woman is personal. She sees something good in you and darkness cannot be with light and therefore she treats you bad. Do not stop saying good morning, do not stop having a smile on your face. We are to be servants. Be a light to your fellow workers, show them who Jesus is. Know that God has placed you in that job so be His Witness by your actions. When your boss is being mean, ask yourself what Jesus would do in that situation. Keep Him at the forefront of your mind, tell Him that "today I am going to go work for you Jesus, show me what you want me to do today." We fight spiritual battles everyday. This behaviour from your boss is not about you. Never be frightened by her, there is nothing she can do to you. Remeber that Jesus came and die for you, there is nothing in this world that is greater than that.
 
Member
Hi Nebubini
One thing I do each day as I am walking into my workplace is to ask Jesus to walk with me as I'm entering the door. I have been in a similar situation as you and I understand how your 'fear' can fuel the power of evil. It really helps to pray at every opportunity, when you're by yourself. Good will win over evil if you have the love of Christ within you. I will pray for your situation. We must rejoice in the opportunity we have to shine our light as soon there will only be one light shining. Praise! Everyday is the beginning of the rest of your life and He will be your Saviour in your time of need ahead. He is calling us to lean on Him more now more than ever. Our faith must be strong and unfailing, our hearts quickening to Him.
Pray for the people who hurt you, say's Mat 5:44 "But now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."
If you pray and read the Word, it will comfort and strengthen you.
Keep your faith strong,
Love will win. :wink:

Rom 12:20

(GNB) Instead, as the scripture says: "If your enemies are hungry, feed them; if they are thirsty, give them a drink; for by doing this you will make them burn with shame."
 
Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

nebubini said:
"...Through many pastors God had told me that God will remove my shame and lift me up here itself. But to deal with her how ??? I don't know. Please help . Thank You
Hi, nebubini!

Sometimes we may endure a trial for a very long time before we experience the victory. God will answer your prayers.

I have learned that when we have trials like this God is doing something awesome and Satan is trying to resist (spiritual warfare). Keep your heart tender toward the woman (and the others). A pure heart and sincere love no man can deny.

Do not worry about the work situation because God has a way of turning it all around. He has a plan; He will glorify Himself in this situation. He knows the truth.

God bless you!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"


 
Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
By now everyone has said everything wonderful to you sister so the only thing I am left with to say is that I will for sure pray for you.

Don't lose faith, be the light and let GOD shine through you as an example for the lost souls in your area.
 
Member
Chad said:
By now everyone has said everything wonderful to you sister so the only thing I am left with to say is that I will for sure pray for you.

Don't lose faith, be the light and let GOD shine through you as an example for the lost souls in your area.

he he he... Poor Lil Chad..
just need to move around Quicker... LOL i mean C'Mon.. LOL bit slow but God's watching out for you. and good hint about God Sticking by you!!

Love simon!!!
 
Member
Moslems are not Christians but.....

I will also pray for you. At first when I started to read this, I thought to myself that this thread should be in the prayer closet but than I see where you asked for advice on how to deal with your boss, so here goes:

The answer is common ground. We as Christians know that God is LOVE also that God is GOOD. Moslems believe this also so you should let your boss know that you believe about these things as she dose. Also Moslems pride themselves on discipline so you should show yourself as being discipline too in the ways of righteousness. If she is an American Moslem, you are in real luck because they believe that Jesus is the Savior too and not just a great prophet. There are many different sects of Moslems. This should help you form a favorable bond with your boss.

Wait on the Lord and he will strengthen you. I say wait on the Lord. AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

nebubini said:
I am a believer and working in a company for 2 years. And I am facing problem since I joined. I didn't have experience much , but god gave me this job through one believer here. I wanted to learn this career. but one lady(muslim) is the senior there. Though she is not the senior most, somehow, all are under her. She hates me and doesnt give me any job. Because of her none helps me too. Only by the grace of God I passed 2 years. I just do some other works than technical here. Because none teaches me technical wise. I had been passing through shame and negligance for these years. Please pray for me. and tell me how to deal with this girl(this is my problem). She won't even say Good morning when I say to her. I had tried a lot to make her calm. Whenever I talk, she hurts me through words. I pray to God that God should bless her.

All are scared of her. But I know this is some power of darkness. as I am the only one believer here, all avoids me. so tell me what to do? We family pray much about it. Through many pastors God had told me that God will remove my shame and lift me up here itself. But to deal with her how ??? I don't know. Please help . Thank You
 
Member
Everyone has given you wonderful words of encourgement I have no more to offer (because they are the same) . Just know that your light is bright to others that you work with not just her, how you react to her will show others how Christ is in you. I will continue to pray for you. Joyfully ~ Jlu
 
Member
Jesuslovesu said:
Everyone has given you wonderful words of encourgement I have no more to offer (because they are the same) . Just know that your light is bright to others that you work with not just her, how you react to her will show others how Christ is in you. I will continue to pray for you. Joyfully ~ Jlu
your in the same "Boat" as Chad. Cool he will not be Alone... thnaks for you encouragement though. sure it is doign Wonders..

Love Simon
 
Member
Thanks a lot all. Now my situation has become better. Though that lady don't talk much, there is a peace in the office. Before I was not able to enter in the office peacefully. There will be some sort of demonic spirit was causing me trouble. Now through yours and many people's prayer, I have conquered that enemy.
Thanks a lot. Praise God. Let Him be the glory.
 

Similar threads


Top