• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

:( Help please

Help please

What is wrong?
_
I am newly registered with activated account & I have read Forum Rules & FAQs.
_
I have tried a number of times to follow instructions to post a reply, but can NOT get it to work. _ :(

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the board. What is the problem exactly? The "post reply" is clearly on the left side under the actual posts. Please take a moment to look and you will see the buttons. You need to learn the interface, its very easy and user friendly.

Enjoy the forums. God bless you

Welcome to Talk Jesus and glad you are able to reply now.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox:girl:

:rainbow:

Hi rlowe,

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

rlowe said:
Thanks.
I had misunderstood what it was saying in the "Quick Quote" box.
Welcome to TalkJesus, RLowe. This is a great site. There's good fellowship here. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

SLE

Hi rlowe,

It is nice to meet you. My prayers will be with you and if I hear of any new Terri Blackstock books I let you.

Best wishes,
Debbie