• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello

I am new here! Don’t know what’s in here though. Just found this online! Hahah. Hello everyone! God bless you all! ❤️

Hello..im back in here after a couple of years...the page is so much better now..hope to find new connections from the brethren of God..

Hello..im back in here after a couple of years...the page is so much better now..hope to find new connections from the brethren of God..

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Welcome back Brother!
Always a joy to welcome a Brother in Christ Jesus, whether for the first time or after a return from another journey during their walk with the Lord.
So, once again be welcome my Brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

I'm very happy to find you in here for how many years had passed...I'm still adjusting though ..hope to find more of the brethren who are still here even when talkjesus was just surviving to be online...thank God this platform make it through tru thick and thin..

Staff Member
I'm very happy to find you in here for how many years had passed...I'm still adjusting though ..hope to find more of the brethren who are still here even when talkjesus was just surviving to be online...thank God this platform make it through tru thick and thin..

Dear Brother,
Brother Chad has through the years of both feast and famine continued to follow his calling and be Holy Spirit guided in maintaining and upgrading this Christian Forum. Which I've always considered an Oasis for believers online. Over the years, some have come and gone. Still some faithful remain, while others come to rest and share for short periods as well. Always to the Glory of God my Brother!

Glad your here and sharing.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
I am new here! Don’t know what’s in here though. Just found this online! Hahah. Hello everyone! God bless you all! ❤

Hello @Shasshaa
I hope you find fellowship and growth in his word while you are here! Sorry for replying back to another, without first welcoming you!!! :(

I do really hope that you find time to share and receive in the Lord.

Nick
<><

Dear Brother,
Brother Chad has through the years of both feast and famine continued to follow his calling and be Holy Spirit guided in maintaining and upgrading this Christian Forum. Which I've always considered an Oasis for believers online. Over the years, some have come and gone. Still some faithful remain, while others come to rest and share for short periods as well. Always to the Glory of God my Brother!

Glad your here and sharing.
YBIC
Nick
<><
I want to volunteer as a staff how am i going to do that....brother, please help me also to pray i have a prayer request in the prayer request portion entitle " Badly Needs Prayer" we have been scammed lately...please read the whole story...thanks brother, i do need prayer in this very difficult situation...

Staff Member
I want to volunteer as a staff how am i going to do that....brother, please help me also to pray i have a prayer request in the prayer request portion entitle " Badly Needs Prayer" we have been scammed lately...please read the whole story...thanks brother, i do need prayer in this very difficult situation...

Dear Brother,
Appreciate your desire to assist with Talk Jesus. However, I will tell you that normally when help is needed, a thread is put out advertising the request from the Site Administrator. I'll pass on your request to the site Administrator for his consideration. If you don't hear back from him. Know that he is very busy, and as I said, when help is needed, it will be put out there for everyone who is interested, or feels so moved to have an opportunity to offer their help as well.

Thank-you for your offer of help brother.
Nick
<><

Hello @Shasshaa
I hope you find fellowship and growth in his word while you are here! Sorry for replying back to another, without first welcoming you!!! :crying:

I do really hope that you find time to share and receive in the Lord.

Nick
<><
Thank you!! :)
God bless this community!