• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello!

Active
Hi everyone - I joined this website almost on a whim, have not been a "lurker" here so I don't know much about you all, but this looks like a good place. About 10 years ago I was on a Christian forum which started small and edifying, but then got overrun with bickering and ... you know. I love small group bible study (altho I realize this is a large group!), sharing what Christ has done etc! Time will tell how active I will be here. God bless you all!

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Chad4Him
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers!

Hope you get to look around and make yourself at home......or as I like to call it "an oasis" on the internet for believers who seek fellowship & growth in Christ Jesus. Sadly, even here there can occur the bickering you find on other sites, though we do try to keep it down to just the occasional theological disagreement. :)

Once again be welcome and if there is anything we can do to make your stay easier...please let us know.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Thank you Nick and amadeus! Yes I realize that wherever theology will be discussed, there will be people who do not agree! That is not strange and "iron can sharpen iron" as we discuss with the Word of God as the ultimate authority.