• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Hello

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello my name is Julie. I am an evangelist in Ontario. I enjoy Bible study and Jesus is my life. I first used this site in 2005 under the name Wittywriter. Nice to meet you.

welcome look forward to hearing more about your evangelist efforts and God bless your work
Lately I have been making fridge magnets with Scriptures on them to include with Bible tracts. Its fun and crafty. At valentines day I made heart fridge magnets with 1 John 4:10 and John 3:16 on them. I gave out a duffel bag of those in like 2 hours and played How Great is Our God on my bluetooth speaker. This Easter I am currently preparing fridge magnets that look similar to your profile pic and I have 280 tracts ready to go! I will be playing Gods Not Dead while I hand them out. I also prepare special packages for the homeless in Toronto with gift cards and tracts, candy, toiletries etc and try my hand in street evangelism. Its a blast and so great to feel Gods compassion for the marginalized.

Loyal Member
Lately I have been making fridge magnets with Scriptures on them to include with Bible tracts. Its fun and crafty. At valentines day I made heart fridge magnets with 1 John 4:10 and John 3:16 on them. I gave out a duffel bag of those in like 2 hours and played How Great is Our God on my bluetooth speaker. This Easter I am currently preparing fridge magnets that look similar to your profile pic and I have 280 tracts ready to go! I will be playing Gods Not Dead while I hand them out. I also prepare special packages for the homeless in Toronto with gift cards and tracts, candy, toiletries etc and try my hand in street evangelism. Its a blast and so great to feel Gods compassion for the marginalized.
Love it thanks for sharing !!

Staff member
Welcome back @Wittywriter:) (Julie)
Always a joy to welcome a Sister in Christ Jesus to Talk Jesus, but you make it doubly so, because you've been here before!! :smile:

We need more like you Sister! Hitting the highways & byways in spreading the Gospel!

Will pray for you as you continue doing the Work/Joy of the Lord!

Once again...Welcome Back!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduction 5
B Introduction 3
D Introduction 3
WinterRose Introduction 8
D Introduction 8