• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I am a 66 year old born again Christain, and have been a Christain for many years now, thanks to the love of God, that is so great we can't even fathom it's depth or hieght.
God bless everyone this beautiful Sunday.

Staff Member
@Vicky Ariazaga
Welcome to Talk Jesus Sister Vicky!
Always a joy to welcome another believer to this online Community of Christians.

May you find fellowship and growth not only in His Word, while you are here at TJ, but in our Lord and Savior Jesus as well!

Once again, be welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
I am a 66 year old born again Christain, and have been a Christain for many years now, thanks to the love of God, that is so great we can't even fathom it's depth or hieght.
Welcome to TJ Sister Vicky,
Isn't that the truth, Everytime I feel like I am grasping the depth of Gods Love I find I haven't even scratched the surface.

Blessings
W4F

Loyal
Welcome to the forum.

Least amongst the Best
Staff Member
Greetings,

Post in Peace,

Bless you ....><>