• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Did true is... i search learn english. but betters my english talking about god, is very better for me... thanks for accept me and regards.. !

My name is fernando, i from chile and born again around the 2 years back...

My favorite hystory out biblie is the william borden en your ministerie in yale...

My favorite hystory _(biography) no biblia is the of william borden en your ministerie in yale and yours travels for world (no come back, no regrets etc :) )....and my favorite biblied history is job, witouth question...

Loyal
Bienvenido, amigo y hermano de Chile.

Welcome to the forum. We serve a great God. Anytime you need help with English let me know. I read and write in Spanish.

Cuando necesitas ayuda con el inglés dígame. Puedo leer y escribir en español.
¡Gloria a Dios!
Glory to God!

Bienvenido, amigo y hermano de Chile.

Welcome to the forum. We serve a great God. Anytime you need help with English let me know. I read and write in Spanish.

Cuando necesitas ayuda con el inglés dígame. Puedo leer y escribir en español.
¡Gloria a Dios!
Glory to God!
Muchas gracias , tu saludo me hace sentir como en casa! ) God to bless you for this

thanks you very match ! your greetings make me feel at home! is a amazing world this foro, shared with brothers of others countries is wonderfull !

Loyal
Muchas gracias , tu saludo me hace sentir como en casa! ) God to bless you for this

thanks you very match ! your greetings make me feel at home! is a amazing world this foro, shared with brothers of others countries is wonderfull !
De nada, amigo. El Señor nuestro Dios está en todos los países y habla todos los idiomas. Think nothing of it my friend. The Lord our God is in all countries and speak all languages.

Welcome, brother! I am just smiling at the beautiful exchange between you and amadeus2. (and a little bit jealous of amadeus2!, haha!) Can't wait until we are all together face to face with our Savior - can't even imagine it!