Hello

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Did true is... i search learn english. but betters my english talking about god, is very better for me... thanks for accept me and regards.. !

My name is fernando, i from chile and born again around the 2 years back...

My favorite hystory out biblie is the william borden en your ministerie in yale...

My favorite hystory _(biography) no biblia is the of william borden en your ministerie in yale and yours travels for world (no come back, no regrets etc :smile: )....and my favorite biblied history is job, witouth question...

Loyal Member
Bienvenido, amigo y hermano de Chile.

Welcome to the forum. We serve a great God. Anytime you need help with English let me know. I read and write in Spanish.

Cuando necesitas ayuda con el inglés dígame. Puedo leer y escribir en español.
¡Gloria a Dios!
Glory to God!

Bienvenido, amigo y hermano de Chile.

Welcome to the forum. We serve a great God. Anytime you need help with English let me know. I read and write in Spanish.

Cuando necesitas ayuda con el inglés dígame. Puedo leer y escribir en español.
¡Gloria a Dios!
Glory to God!
Muchas gracias , tu saludo me hace sentir como en casa! ) God to bless you for this

thanks you very match ! your greetings make me feel at home! is a amazing world this foro, shared with brothers of others countries is wonderfull !

Loyal Member
Muchas gracias , tu saludo me hace sentir como en casa! ) God to bless you for this

thanks you very match ! your greetings make me feel at home! is a amazing world this foro, shared with brothers of others countries is wonderfull !
De nada, amigo. El Señor nuestro Dios está en todos los países y habla todos los idiomas. Think nothing of it my friend. The Lord our God is in all countries and speak all languages.

Welcome, brother! I am just smiling at the beautiful exchange between you and amadeus2. (and a little bit jealous of amadeus2!, haha!) Can't wait until we are all together face to face with our Savior - can't even imagine it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduction 5
B Introduction 3
D Introduction 3
WinterRose Introduction 8
D Introduction 8