Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by fernando, Nov 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Did true is... i search learn english. but betters my english talking about god, is very better for me... thanks for accept me and regards.. !

My name is fernando, i from chile and born again around the 2 years back...

My favorite hystory out biblie is the william borden en your ministerie in yale...

My favorite hystory _(biography) no biblia is the of william borden en your ministerie in yale and yours travels for world (no come back, no regrets etc :) )....and my favorite biblied history is job, witouth question...

2. Bienvenido, amigo y hermano de Chile.

Welcome to the forum. We serve a great God. Anytime you need help with English let me know. I read and write in Spanish.

Cuando necesitas ayuda con el inglés dígame. Puedo leer y escribir en español.
    ¡Gloria a Dios!
    Glory to God!

fernando likes this.
  3. Muchas gracias , tu saludo me hace sentir como en casa! ) God to bless you for this

thanks you very match ! your greetings make me feel at home! is a amazing world this foro, shared with brothers of others countries is wonderfull !

4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @fernando

Blessings

5. thanks you very match for you greetins ! blessings for you too. :) incredible foro...

6. Hello Fernando, many blessing your way!

7. De nada, amigo. El Señor nuestro Dios está en todos los países y habla todos los idiomas. Think nothing of it my friend. The Lord our God is in all countries and speak all languages.

8. Welcome, brother! I am just smiling at the beautiful exchange between you and amadeus2. (and a little bit jealous of amadeus2!, haha!) Can't wait until we are all together face to face with our Savior - can't even imagine it!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)

1. fernando
  2. amadeus2
  3. Fragrant Grace
  4. Psalm23Rick
  5. Brad Huber
  6. Laura1557
  7. Gigiloveslife
  8. Jennifermariec