• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Melanie!
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus.
Hope you enjoy whatever part of the forum you find the best and even those you don't :)

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Oh, yeah....my favorite part of this forum is: The People! My Brothers & Sisters in Christ!

Hi everyone,

I am from India & I have recently joined this forum.I have been struggling to find a visa sponsored job in America since I have huge amount of debts & also my financial situations are going worse at the moment. I have started experiencing health problems now. I really need your prayers & also if someone could assist or help me in getting employment in your country, it would be highly appreciated. I am very depressed & feel lonely but I place my trust in Jesus Christ. Please do keep me in your prayers & please give a try if you could help. God bless you all!

Loyal
Hi everyone,

I am from India & I have recently joined this forum.I have been struggling to find a visa sponsored job in America since I have huge amount of debts & also my financial situations are going worse at the moment. I have started experiencing health problems now. I really need your prayers & also if someone could assist or help me in getting employment in your country, it would be highly appreciated. I am very depressed & feel lonely but I place my trust in Jesus Christ. Please do keep me in your prayers & please give a try if you could help. God bless you all!
Praying for you situation, my friend.