Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by rocky bt0x, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Hello all,

Nice to meet you. What is your favorite part of this forum?

Melanie

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus Melanie!
    Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus.
    Hope you enjoy whatever part of the forum you find the best and even those you don't :)

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Oh, yeah....my favorite part of this forum is: The People! My Brothers & Sisters in Christ!

Alive4Jesus likes this.
  3. Hi @rocky bt0x welcome to our community :)

Please share with people on social media. Thank you.

4. @rocky bt0x

Welcome to the forum. The best part of this forum is the part where God speaks to our hearts.

Br. Bear likes this.
  5. Hi everyone,

I am from India & I have recently joined this forum.I have been struggling to find a visa sponsored job in America since I have huge amount of debts & also my financial situations are going worse at the moment. I have started experiencing health problems now. I really need your prayers & also if someone could assist or help me in getting employment in your country, it would be highly appreciated. I am very depressed & feel lonely but I place my trust in Jesus Christ. Please do keep me in your prayers & please give a try if you could help. God bless you all!

Sent from a mobile device
  6. Praying for you situation, my friend.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)