Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by WarriorofGod13, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Hi everyone. I'm new here and wanted to say hello to all the Christ followers this morning. It's great being here, I hope everyone has a blessed day. Love WoG

Sent from a mobile device
    Alice K. likes this.
  2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @WarriorofGod13

Always a joy to welcome another sister in Christ to this online Christian Community.
    Look around and if there is anything we can do to help. Please let us know.

Once again be welcome sister.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

3. Ty sooo much! God bless you! :)

4. All the Glory goes to God little sister!

Welcome to Talk Jesus.
    Praying for you and yours.
    With the love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

5. WarriorofGod13 likes this.
  6. Hello Chad! Thank you very much! Good to be here. Glory to God! :)

7. Welcome to Talk Jesus @WarriorofGod13

Enjoy the forums

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philippians 4:6-7

WarriorofGod13 likes this.
  8. Thank you!
    you

9. Welcome warrior.... Good to see people coming here

10. Glory to God! Thanks! :)

11. Welcome! Prayer warrior or spiritual warrior?

12. Hmm I would like to think I'm both! :)

13. I do lots of spiritual battles and most people that I have shared some of them to don't seem to understand what they are, so its common that I think those that have my kind of spiritual battles are few and far between. Can you share some of your spiritual battles as an example?

14. What do you mean you do lots of spirtual battles?

15. About 25 years ago, with faith and knowledge of how evil spirits are cast out according to scripture, I cast out evil spirits that were disturbing a family I knew of and ever since, I have wanted to be a "real" spiritual warrior, instead of simply putting on the full armor of God for the spiritual soldier of God and only battling when some evil spirit bothers "me, me, me". I realized that God has used my life up to that point to prepare me to be a "true" warrior of God. Ever since, God has allowed some degree of evil spirits to attack me, to hone my skills and give me greater faith in the matter, to be a true spiritual warrior. At one time, they were attacking me daily, but their attacks have lessened, and now they use tactics not often used to test out if anything can get though the armor of God that I wear. But I am not interested in promoting myself in this, I just wanted to know if there are any others like me. Hence, I asked what kind of spiritual battles you have had.

16. I think all of us are facing a spiritual battle, it is what happens even to people who do not have their eyes on God. They face decisions everyday and demons attack them all the time but of they have been convinced that God is not real or that they don't need God then Demons and Satan Laugh as their job has been easy.
    People who have come to see God is real, have knowledge of God and so they choose to be careful with life as they Know God is with them. Demons will attack Christians probably even more than non believers as they have already been won over but whilst alive in human form the demons still have a chance to drag a Christian down. They use the negative things in life to their advantage.
    Jesus had demons do this to him where he was tempted and tested so I belive God wants us to remember this, he knows how it feels and so he fought this battle for us.
    He wants us to keep our eyes on him, and trust in him when times are dark or gloomy. He has never left your side even when you are being attacked (anxiety and depression) I feel is streamed from demons attacks. Ask Jesus to come next to you, ask him to forgive you of anything you have done and ask him to shelter you with his feathers. Ask him to cast away the demons and banish them into hell.
    You will feel different again as the demons will leave. Every day pray and talk to him just ad though you would if you caught up with a friend. Tell him everything no matter how small. He loves it when we talk to him. His Angels have reminded me at times all I have to do is "talk to him" I have heard the soundless words in my heart and mind when I have been sad. "Talk to him" thats all it takes. GOD LOVE You All

17. Thank you for this.. I believe God wanted me to see this right now. God bless you !

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)