• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello everyone I'm happy to be appart of something that I feel is amazing my name is Seth I'm 25 and trying to give my life to Christ I always start off doing well praying and reading then stop its been like that my whole life but I'm ready to start and never loose my place ever again pray for me plz

Hi Seth That is a great prayer request. Lord God we thank you for loving us and sending Jesus to die for our sins so we could come to heaven. Lord please bless Seth and help him to be filled with your love so much that all around him will see your glory in his eyes. We ask this in Jesus name.

Have you confessed to God that you are a sinner and asked Jesus to come into your heart?

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums brother Seth. Glad you're here. We're here to support you in prayer and edification.

Loyal
Also praying for you, Seth! The key is to never quit no matter how bad you may feel and no matter how bad things may look to you. If you hold onto to Him on the mountain (in the good places) as well as in the valley (the evil places) He will bring you through to the end with Him.

Hi Seth That is a great prayer request. Lord God we thank you for loving us and sending Jesus to die for our sins so we could come to heaven. Lord please bless Seth and help him to be filled with your love so much that all around him will see your glory in his eyes. We ask this in Jesus name.

Have you confessed to God that you are a sinner and asked Jesus to come into your heart?
Yes I have and thanks I'm very greatful for the prayer

Thanks for all the welcomes and prayers I really appricate it does talkjesus have an app like a facebooks does or we have to keep going to the website to login

Active
Welcome my brother.

Glad to see you are on the path of seeking Jesus. Keeping you in prayer.

On a side note, I like your profile picture (Father and Son), we need strong men in our communities
being a model for the next generation. Stay strong brother. Keeping you in prayer.

Feel free to drop me in a message anytime.

Hello everyone I'm happy to be appart of something that I feel is amazing my name is Seth I'm 25 and trying to give my life to Christ I always start off doing well praying and reading then stop its been like that my whole life but I'm ready to start and never loose my place ever again pray for me plz
Hi Seth,
I just wanted to say never give up! Continue to trust in God, and He will see you through. Never cease to pray. Ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind. He must increase as you decrease! May God continue to increase your faith. I will be praying for you brother.
With love,
Jasmine