Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by sculley, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hi, I wanted to join after seeing the commercial. I have been in a bad cycle for a year and had pretty much thrown in the towel. I saw this and thought well I had nothing else to lose. I having been praying for relief from this cross I bare or the punishment I have been putting myself through. I believe that God has got something better for me, but at a loss to what. So I hope beyond hope that I will find it here and get the answers I seek. So thanks for allowing me to be here ......

2. Hi Sculley, welcome to TJ! What's the cross you have to bear and the answers you are seeking?

3. Not Sure if i tell me story here or go to the counseling section?

4. I think the counseling section would work best, as this is just the introduce yourself thread..

5. Thank you for you help.

6. Hello and welcome to the community! Glad to have you here with us. Hope you enjoy the fellowship and your stay. Blessings in Christ.

7. Welcome, Scully. We have a Women's forum which, thanks to Chad's skill as a webmaster, male members cannot access. You may be more comfortable there.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

8. Thank you so much, everyone here is making me feel welcomed. I will check that out. ....Amy

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)