• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

hello

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

hello everyone i dont think you got my first message so here i am again i am deaf woman of 50 years old have 4 hearing children i was saved in 1977 my husband also deaf passed away two months ago after battle with cancer two months he was a pastor for the deaf church for 5 years ineeded some comfort and understanding so now happy to find this web site to talk with simialar people who are dedicated to the lord hope to hear from you sometime

Welcome to Talk Jesus
God Bless you,

Peace be with you,
Your Brother in Christ,
John

Hi Umfaan & welcome to Talk Jesus. Sounds as if you have endured many challenges in your life & that God has honored your faithfulness & used you in His ministry. I look forward to getting to know you.

hi umfaan :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thank you for joining us God bless you and your family :love:

i got your first oen and i replied to ya. and good on ya htough for makign your seld herd and out there to us so we know your there...

welcome all the same and have an AWESOME time...

Love simon!!!

Welcome sister - May God grant that you find peace and fellowship within your newly found worldwide family. I can only imagine how difficult these past months have been and I trust the Lord has blessed you with good children who surround you with love. May God be with you and your family now and always.

Nicholas.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister God bless you. Thank you for joining our family.

I pray GOD will lead and provide you all you need, especially comfort.

heya sis!

welcome 2 talk jesus!!

good to see u r hear! look 4wd 2 meeting ya round!

Hey Ma,
Just letting you know that i am registered now so you we can keep in contact through this site also.It seems to be a great site and im sure you'll find good company to talk to.Praying for you always,
Love Guth

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Hope you will enjoy the fellowship here.

I am glad to meet you.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Umfaan: Welcome to Talk Jesus. I am a 68 yr old retired man from the USA. I, too was glad to find this site a couple of months ago because this is a site where we can discuss serious issues without getting into arguments; a site where people respect each other.

I pray that you will join us in "Live Chat" also. I'm on live chat quite often between 11:00 p.m. EST and 1:00 a.m. EST. I hope to talk to you soon.

My dear umfaan,

maybe you can't hear, but people like you are more sensible to other ways of expressions! Christians should just listen with theire hearts, sometimes better than with ears! I would like to talk to you, need to read and hear with my heart, how the Lord speaks to you! I'm sorry to hear, that your husband went home and löeft you alone! He is now listening to the Lord and worshipping him in the glory present of Jesus in the everlasting joy, and I think, he is showing his love for you to Jesus, because Jesus is now close to him and he sees him face to face! I would like to know, how deep your emotional world and relationship with Jesus is! I love people like you! You got to go now a new way on your own! In the past you did lean on your husband, but now, Jesus is closer to you, because you got him now as the only one which whom you can share your deepest emotions and relationship! It'll grow now stronger and higher, you'll go more far now, than you went before with the Lord!

May God bless you and touch your heart with the mirrical of joy and gives you a shiny face, speaking for itselfes and of Jesus!

Your's,

Safari-Olli

umfaan said:
hello everyone i dont think you got my first message so here i am again i am deaf woman of 50 years old have 4 hearing children i was saved in 1977 my husband also deaf passed away two months ago after battle with cancer two months he was a pastor for the deaf church for 5 years ineeded some comfort and understanding so now happy to find this web site to talk with simialar people who are dedicated to the lord hope to hear from you sometime

Welcome Umfaan to Talk Jesus! I pray that the Lord will comfort your heart. God bless you.