• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello

Hello everyone, I'm new to this board. I just signed up a few minutes ago. It seems really nice.I think I'll enjoy it here! :shade:

Hi there Purple, God bless you, Welcome to TJ :love: just met you in Prayer a short while ago, look forward to see you again

hi PurpleGirl, cool name, as you can see i like purple too! Welcome to talk Jesus, hope to see you around. Everyone here is really nice. Hope you make some new friends here!

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Welcome here, PurpleGirl! :love:
Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! God bless you!

Christina

1 Samuel 25:6

Peace be both to thee, and peace be to thine house, and peace be unto all that thou hast. :thumbs_up

Shalom

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

~PurpleGirl~ said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this board. I just signed up a few minutes ago. It seems really nice.I think I'll enjoy it here! :shade: