• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

hello!!!!!!

Staff Member
Hello there dear brother and welcome to TJ.

Please spend time reading all the rules. Ten commandments, editing rules and etiquette rules for your own benefit. These are located here: http://www.talkjesus.com/press-stand/

I love God and talking about Him too and this is the best place for good fellowship and growing in your walk with Jesus too.

Look forward to speaking with you in live chat.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Last edited:
Good day brother dorothyday, you have an interesting screen name, would you care to share some more information about it? Is it a character from a book or film, it sounds so familiar.

Welcome to Talk Jesus. I hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

God bless you
Much love
teraside

Yes, thank you for asking!!!! Dorothy Day started a movement of Christian Hospitality Houses throughout the United States and Europe. Her story can be found in the Movie, "Entertaining Angels." She gave up everything--her communist atheistic roots, her common law husband--and gave her life to God along the lines of Matthew 25:31-46!!!!!!!!!!!

That's interesting, thank you for sharing. Be sure to read all the information sister Lady gave you. Note also that the !!!!!! many capital letters are considered shouting and is not allowed.

God bless ;)

yes!!! and thanks for asking. Dorothy Day was a communist, an atheist (kind of sort of) journalist, feminist, adulterer, had lovers and an abortion, until her conversion to Jesus Christ in the late 1920's. She began a movement of Houses of Hospitality for the poor in the 30's and lived her life for God along the lines of Mt 25 until her death in 1980. her story can be found in the movie, "Entertaining Angels."

she's my hero!!!!!

Welcome to the forums. I love the story of Dorothy Day, it is an awesome testimony for a person to have. God Bless!!

Last edited: