• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

"hello"

Hi my name is Abigail and altho I have had an acct here for a few months this is my first post. I haven't been on site too much but have checked a few threads and was impressed with the topics and interactions that you all bring to it.
Hope to post more and get to know all of you.

In Jesus' love

abby

Staff Member
Hello there abby and welcome to TJ. Glad you have decided to come and introduce yourself now.

Please take a few minutes to read the rules and editing rules for your own benefit so you know what is allowed and what is not allowed. These are located here: http://www.talkjesus.com/press-stand/

You will be so blessed and grow in your walk with Jesus here. This is the best site I have found for walking and learning and growing in our Lord.

Look forward to speaking with you in live chat.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Hi Abigail,

I am so glad that you decided to post! This place is a wonderful place to be!

I pray that you will be blessed here!

I am looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

Blessings Sister,
monkeys

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums sister Abby. GOD bless you

Hope you enjoy the fellowship here

Hi my name is Abigail and altho I have had an acct here for a few months this is my first post. I haven't been on site too much but have checked a few threads and was impressed with the topics and interactions that you all bring to it.
Hope to post more and get to know all of you.

In Jesus' love

abby
Welcome, Abigail. Enjoy the forums and chat.

SLE