Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello to you all.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by jcforever, Apr 4, 2017.

1. I was birthed into this world by parents who were involved in the Lutheran church. I was water baptized as an infant and was involved in the Lutheran church until the age of 16 when alcohol, sex, cigarettes, drugs, cars, etc. became my gods for awhile. Starting in 1979, Jesus Christ began removing my addictions as I went through the process of confessing all my sins and repenting of them. I became born of God on June 28th, 1984 during a non-denominational church service and in June of 2008, God empowered me with the Holy Spirit that Jesus promised his Father would do to those who he chose.

Now, as a new creature in Christ with the mind of Christ, I am no longer under the influence of the Devil. That doesn't mean I'm not living in the world around me that's influenced by the Devil but I have no fear of that deceiving power anymore. I know it will be destroyed on the day of the Lord soon.

I'm here to meet those who believe in the Holy Spirit of God that gives them life without fear of the Devil and those who are struggling with that deceiving power in their lives but are chosen as believers.

The rest of you who don't understand the indwelling of the Holy Spirit of God will perish without experiencing the power of God. Don't worry, you will hear his voice after you perish that the Father had Jesus speak to those who were chosen to believe the gospel of God.

John 5:
    25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
    26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
    27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
    28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother @jcforever
    Always a joy to welcome another brother to this online Christian Community.

Truly no one can.
    "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

I do question whether "understanding" is the proper word to use in your sentence concerning those who will perish.

Be that as it may. That can wait for another thread more suited for that type of discussion. This is a thread to bid those who are new to Talk Jesus,

If you'd like. You are welcome to begin another thread concerning maybe the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. I'm sure there are other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who would welcome this discussion. However, be warned! Not all may agree! So, please be ultimately loving in responding to those who do not. Difficult as that maybe! And of cause others are suggested to respond in kind, because ultimately what divides truth from almost truth is the Word of God!

With all that being said. Once again "Be Welcome"!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

3. Welcome to Talk Jesus! You will find wonderful fellowship and spiritual food here. Enjoy!

4. The Devil loves it when God's people argue with each other because he's doing his job well. I know what comes from the Devil and what comes from Christ. The Devil has absolutely no power at all to influence me anymore like it did before the Holy Spirit took complete control of my mind and body.

Most anger comes from jealousy by those who do not understand the deeper knowledge of God so that cannot be controlled. It was the reason all God's servants who testified on his behalf were killed. The jealous Jews were the one's that caused most of the Jewish raised prophets to be killed and all the servants who have been testifying during the millennium reign of Christ are killed because of jealousy. Jealousy comes from the Devil and unless they're reborn in the spirit of God, the chances are that most knowledge I share in this forum will cause jealousy among some members. I can't control that. No one can. You can ban members who get jealous or ban me because they get jealous. That's up to the moderators who generally stand up for those members who have been in a forum a long time. I understand this very well.

God bless you and thanks for the kind welcome.
    jcforever

5. Yes. The spiritual minded one's will be blessed but those under the influence of the deceivers may not like the new presence in their domain. The whole world is influenced by the deceivers so no matter where I go, they're right there to attack the word of the Lord that I write or speak.

Thanks for the kind welcome,
    jcforever

6. Greetings,

Where are you from? Tell us a bit about yourself. What do you do with the time you have, etc.

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>

7. I was created in the spirit of God and then a body was formed for me in the womb of my earthly mother who lived in the state of North Dakota. That's where my body lived until I was 32 years old. Then God moved me to California with my young family consisting of a wife and two small boys of 1 and 2 years old. I worked in the construction trades there until God used Satan to have my wife divorce me. Then God found a woman in Spain to fall in love with so I moved here in 2003. This is where God finished preparing me through the justification process before empowering me with the Holy Spirit. That's when I began testifying to the words of Christ that formed in my mind and what revealed to me who I am in God. I have been preaching the gospel of God ever since then. The very same gospel of God that Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Paul and the rest of the servants preached until their bodies were killed as planned.

I completed a 5 year mission in California of preaching the gospel of God to thousands of believers so I got to witness them all listening to God through the gospel and watching their reactions to His voice and knowledge. It was the most awesome time of my entire being to watch all of God's chosen disciples responding to their Father in heaven.

Now God is guiding me to all the internet forums in search of his chosen ones who will hear His voice and know that the knowledge coming from those words from Him that I type into these threads are from their Father. However, the problem is that the Devil who controls the world today also controls all the internet forums. The Devil possessed people who run these internet forums hate the Truth with a passion and that's why they make up all kinds of rules so that anyone who is spiritually enlightened and different from all the possessed members are banned. This way, the Devil can keep ruling in these forums until the day of the Lord destroys the Devil and the beast as promised.

Revelation 19
    17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
    18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
    19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
    20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.

It won't be long from now until the day of the Lord happens. All flesh of men born of the Devil will be destroyed to free the spirit of man who was created in the same spirit called God. God spoke through St. Paul saying this;

I Corinthians 5:
    1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.
    2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
    3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment
    4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
    5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Only the spirit of man remains in the spirit of God after the destruction of the flesh.

8. The truth does seem to bring the ire of those who are more concerned with self which truly places them outside of the Word of God.

And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, [then] have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. 1 John 3:19-24

Thank-you for responding and for sharing part of your testimony given to us through your post to Brother Br. Bear.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

10. Greetings again ,

I have never been to Spain. From what I understand there is a lot of Roman Catholic influence there and Muslim too. Is that correct? I met a missionary headed to Spain from America a few years ago and at first thought it was a bit strange but I am able to better understand it now.
    I imagine it would have been special to see believers respond to the Word as you testify to , while in America. Do you ever get to have contact with any of them these days ? It would be nice for you to know how they are doing .

I hear what you are saying regarding what you said about the internet but I don't think it is only the internet. The internet is basically people using modern technology and people and sin are the same as ever they were since Adam.... except when Jesus has been !

All I can say is, if you have the Word, preach and live it.

Post In peace.

Jesus is Lord.

Bless you ....><>

11. Very few young Spaniards are following the Catholic traditions and going to mass like their ancestors did here at one time. We have one Protestant church nearby and I have seen a few JW's and Mormons here, too. I don't understand the Spanish language yet so I'm not used by God to preach the gospel in that language. God gives me the words in English that I'm used to speaking from childhood like He did for all the servants He used from other languages. They all spoke for God in their native tongue. This is why it's useless for Christians to try learn the Greek and Hebrew languages to interpret the scriptures. God doesn't need to do that because from His invisible language in the Word of God, it can be converted to any earthly language through a trusted servant who writes and speaks the words formed in our mind.

The believers who came to listen to the gospel of God I preached to them came from all walks of life and grew up in various religions of the world, Most of them had never opened up a Bible or any other books religious people use. God called them out and gave them enough light at some point in their lives to be used to listen to the gospel and believe the words were coming from their Father.

Some of the believers would listen to the gospel but would be concerned about the religious traditions and pagan doctrines they were accustomed to so they would doubt some of the knowledge they heard from God. Others would listen and absorb some of the knowledge but only a few could handle the very deep knowledge to know how we're created and how we're going to live life in the next age called the new heaven and earth.

If you understand the parable that is written in the New Testament about the word of the Lord ( gospel ) which is the seed thrown on rocky soil, soil with tares in it or fertile soil that yields 30, 60 or 100 fold, then you can understand what I experienced while preaching the word of the Lord to His disciples who already know Him.

I also witnessed the one's who totally rejected the gospel, who walked away bewildered and confused thinking the gospel was something completely different than what they learned in the den's of Satan built with human hands called church buildings. Those who build false gods with their human hands are the false prophets and followers who worship the beast and will continued to do so until the day of the Lord destroys the beast and false prophet ( Lucifer, Devil, Satan, Dragon, etc.) including all the flesh of man.

Now I totally understand what Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Paul all the prophets and other servants who preached the gospel during the millennium reign of Christ experienced because I have been used in the same exact way in how God used them. Now we are at the end of the millennium reign of Christ waiting for the day of the Lord to occur. This event won't be loved by the flesh of man who get killed during it but when the spirit of man awakens in their new bodies, they will begin hearing the voice of the Lord for the first time ever. That will be a glorious day for all men created in the image of God.

Isaiah 65
    16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
    17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
    18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
    19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

12. As His Word says that all flesh returns to its origin and the very spirit that is life returns to Him who gave it.

then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it. Ecc 12:7

Who but God sees who we are? I'll share with you what I heard from a video on some subject of study some years ago in which they asked a variety of people from different walks of life to define "truth". So many worldly perspectives who all had their say, but in the midst of them what stood out to me was a disabled teenager in a wheelchair (After hearing his reply I truly wondered who the handicapped were.) who was simple in his reply. "Truth is what you see when you look through the eyes of God."

Humanity too often is seeking truth by our own understanding/senses instead of seeking God's Revelation through the Holy Spirit.

Thank-you for sharing.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

13. When you get to know God's voice and obey all his commandments, you will eventually get to know who you are in Him. Like Jesus learned, "I and my Father are one". All the servants who testified on behalf of God during this millennium reign of Christ all learned that "they and the Father are one".

Most men created in the image of God won't learn that they and the Father are one until the new heaven and earth appear after the day of the Lord. Those who do learn this during the millennium reign of Christ know what it is to eat from the tree of life.

Revelation 2
    7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.'

This is a good description of what it is to be in the paradise of God;

Acts 17
    24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
    25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
    26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
    27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
    28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'

We never had anything to worry about. It's all been planned from the beginning.

14. Amen!

So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires. 22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? 23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, Romans 9:18,22-23

So, looking continually for His return, in these ever darkening days, about His business are we.

15. @jcforever

Welcome to the forum!

1Co 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
    1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

16. Thank you amadeus2.

17. Hi jcforever, welcome aboard!

[​IMG]

18. Welcome to the forums @jcforever

Please share this site with others.

Sent from a mobile device
    Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  19. Thank you miracles.

20. Thanks for your kind welcome. I will gladly share with others who come to hear about my experiences with Jesus Christ ( Word of God ) and our Father who created all things.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)