Hello my friends

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hey guys, i just joined here, i am looking for a good christian site to be a part of, hopefully i will find that here. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have plans to really help this site grow, as i am very experienced with advertising (Without spamming of course) Thank you all and God bless.

Hi there brother. Welcome to talkJesus. This is really a great Christian site. Always visit and join the forums. Enjoy the fellowship. God Bless yah

Hey guys, i just joined here, i am looking for a good christian site to be a part of, hopefully i will find that here. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have plans to really help this site grow, as i am very experienced with advertising (Without spamming of course) Thank you all and God bless.
Welcome, Benny92000. I live about two hours south of you off I-71 in Kentucky. Enjoy the forum. It is a great cyberplace.

SpiritLedEd (SLE)

Hi Benny92000

Hi Benny 92000,

You are most welcome to the Talk Jesus forum!!!

I pray that the Holy Spirit will fill your spirit with the words the Holy Spirit gives to you to pray in tongues!!!

I love you in Jesus Christ and in the Bosom of the Holy Father and in the communion of the Holy Spirit!!!

Vinay the Evangelist

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
empathic4life Introduction 25
prayteacher.com Introduction 6
J Introduction 4
T Introduction 2
J Introduction 4