• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello I am a newbie!

Hey everyone I am new and just wanted to introduce myself. I am from Tn and I go to Fellowship Evangelical Free Church ([edited by Yeshua no LINKS are to be posted without Chad's permission]). I am 25 and just recently got engaged so I have been really trying to seek out the Lord's will and allow him to mold me into a husband that has the tools to lead my wife in a way that is pleasing to God. I have been involved in several secular forums for cars ect but I am extremely happy to have found a fourm geared toward fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you Cleezy. Thank you for joining the site.

Seek GOD and you are seeking obedience and peace within you :)

Praise Jesus

Hi Cleezy. . . welcome on board .. .great to meet you .. .hmmm forum for cars? airbrush too? hehe my hubby likes that too. . .
May God bless us with great fellowship on this beautiful website :love:

Hello Cleezy,
Welcome to Talk Jesus, I look forward to chatting with you. Congrat's on the marriage.

Your Pastor T