Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by channing, Sep 29, 2017.

1. I am new here I am a female. I had Gastric bypass done in July of 2012 I lost 100 pounds from 310 and now I have gained some back I get the foamies a lot and I get diarrhea a lot. Last year I was in the hospital back in August and September for a Twisted stomach and Back in October for an infection. Can anyone relate to me.

Channing

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus Channing.
    Sorry, I can't relate to what you are going through, but I can pray for you. Which I have done, and will continue to pray for you.

Once again be welcome, and if there are others here who have gone through what you have. I'm sure they'll come on to assist.

Once again, be welcome.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    Nick
    <><

Sue J Love likes this.
  3. Hi Channing, welcome to TJ!

4. Channing, Although I can't relate to your specific situation and sufferings, I have had multiple surgeries and injuries over the years, so I do know what it is like to go through tough times. I know what it is like to suffer much, so I empathize with you in your suffering. I pray for you that you will find healing in our Savior, Jesus Christ, who is our great physician, and learn the joy that only he can bring to our troubled lives. Sue

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)