Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Sig, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Been reading here for few months now, I think this is awesome place for fellowship and spiritual growth.
    About myself...I'm 33 years old born again christian from east Europe. Despite being born again, i'm really struggling to start living like i should...If it's not one thing it's another, satan knows my weaknesses too well and does very good job exploiting them. Anyways it's where i stand spiritually now, in process of renewing my mind with occasional setbacks...
    What else? :think: Im not good with introductions at all, when i was younger i used to completely embarrass myself in those type of situations, I wanted to make good first impression so bad, I always said or did something completely stupid :grin: .
    Also please ignore my bad English, i understand everything, but my writing skills require polishing...
    So i hope it's enough, stay strong in Jesus...

Mir and margoeli like this.
  2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Sig
    A joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christians.
    I hope you find fellowship and growth in Jesus Christ while you are here.
    Once again be welcome.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth [him with] his hand. I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. [He is] ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed [is] blessed. Psalm 37:23-26

3. Welcome to our community @Sig! I pray you're encouraged and edified here.

Sent from a mobile device
  4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Sig

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship.

Commit all your struggles to the Lord....He will lead and guide you as you grow in His truth and grace.
    This isn't just a Christian cliché.....it is the truth.....for His word says it...Amen

Praise the Lord

In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths
    Proverbs 3:6

Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour,be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
    Jude 1:24-25

5. Welcome to the forum @Sig

6. Thank you for the welcome, also those verses are right on point, awesome how bible have words for any possible occasion in life...

Christ4Ever likes this.

7. We're all a work in progress til we see Jesus face to face. Try listening to youtube video/audio of teachings like Pastor Perry Stone, or podcasts by Pastor Andrew Womack these two will really help you to grow spiritually as they have helped me.

8. Thanks @Mir, im sure i know Andrew Womack he is pretty famous i think, I will put the other one in my ever growing list of things to watch. Im listening and learning a lot, my job is a blessing and gives me plenty of free time to do that, my favorites are old schoolers, David Wilkerson, Dereck Prince. Charles Stanley who is featured here seems to be very good also, my current most used is hardcore christianity channel i think im set for few coming moths with it...

9. Your on the right track already! Never heard of hardcore chrisitianity channel...will have to look that one up. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God as well as testimonials and fellowship.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)