• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello brothers and sister in Christ

Hello

I just want to say Hello and I can't wait to start meeting people. I am a 37 year old male with a very large family of 13 , 10 of them are my kids. I love to study and read the Bible, and spend time with my family...

Praise God you found the site...you don't have a lot of time for the computer it would seem, that's one big family. God has been faithful to this forum. I hope you can find time to meet some of the members.

god bless you. i am glad to welcome a newcomer in this site. pleas feel free to contact me whenever, my email address is [email protected]. i would like to ask that you would include this on your list mif you will, and please, i would be honored to pray for you and your family if you have any problems.