• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Hello all!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello all!

I"m Eden and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus Christ! I'm looking for an online home where I can be myself, grow and fellowship with believers in Christ who embrace the bible in its entirety. I want to do God's will and be a witness of His grace. I hope this place can be a place of refreshing for me where iron can sharpen iron. I've been looking for a while and I decided to join today. I was hesitant, but I hope that this is God's will.

Bless you all!

welcome, it is always good to have a fellow member in christ express there love for him and how they were saved by the blood. i am glad you have found a home on this sight and i would like to give you my email address and msn messenger name so you can contact me whenever, just like a family! [email protected]. please don't ever feel scared to let all out on me, because i am prepared to handle anything that comes my way, and if you are willing, we can make a good friendship work! thank you and god bless a bunch!

your very, most welcome. i truly hope you can feel free to express anything that God has done in your life, because joyous or not, we all need to encourage you.

hello.
hpw are u my brother in christ. it is nice getting to meet u. i will like us to get to meet more and share the revelation of our lord jesus christ.

well malon, i don't know who you are talking to, but if it is me, i would like to say i would love to meet you to. it is always great to meet a fellow in christ, and now i have so many brothers and sister, the family reunions are huge, lol. ayway, my email is [email protected]. also that is my msn address