Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello all.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by cwillrodgers, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hey everyone!
    My name is Corey, and I am doing well this Sunday! I will try to contribute this online community in the future. Right now my friend (a non-Christian) told me to visit the venus project website. Right away the holy spirit came over me and told me to not read or buy into this scary stuff. Just wanted to share that since it just happened. I went to a new UMC today and it was great. I hope everyone is have a great Sunday as well!

Bye for now,

Corey

2. #2 Fragrant Grace, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    @cwillrodgers

Greetings Corey

Welcome to Talk Jesus.
    Enjoy the online forum, fellowship and ministry

May the Lord bless you

In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths
    Proverbs 3:6

3. Welcome aboard Corey!

Nice to have you on TJ.
    Continue to allow the Holy Spirit to move and guide you as you continue to grow in Christ Jesus.

Hope all at TJ can provide you:
    Guidance when you're feeling lost - Isaiah 30:21; Psalm 48:14
    Water when you're thirsty - Isaiah 49:10; 58:11
    Light when the darkness beckons - Psalm 18:28; John 8:12
    Fellowship when you're feeling alone - Matthew 28:20; 1 Samuel 12:22
    Strength when you're feeling week - Psalm 27:1; 2 Corinthians 12:9; Isaiah 40:29
    Prayer in all the above and more - Ephesians 6:18; Matthew 21:22

Once again Welcome Aboard!
    C4E

4. Welcome as well , always room for one more at the fathers table . Enjoy you're time here!

5. #5 RJ, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Hi Corey,

Welcome!
    I like what Christ4Ever has said here!
    The only thing I can add is be your own Christian. Read and study Gods word and allow him to show you what matters. You will find varying topics and varying opinions here on TJ's about everything. It is up to you to seperate the wheat from the chaff!
    God Bless!

B.T.W: Be sure to read and observe forum rules, a lesson that I learn everyday!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)