• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Heb 1:4-5

Hebrews 1:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Hebrews 1:4-5 Good News Translation (GNT)
The Greatness of God's Son

4 The Son was made greater than the angels, just as the name that God gave him is greater than theirs. 5 For God never said to any of his angels,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”
Nor did God say about any angel,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son.”

Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

4 Jesus is far better then the angels and far higher, Jesus is the Lord angels serve Him. We inherit thru Jesus and not thru angels. To many times people focus to much on angels but they need to focus more on the Lord because angels come in the name of the Lord anyways and not on their own accord.

5 Angels are not sons or children of the Lord in this way we as Christians are even higher then angels when we came to the Lord Jesus and received the grace from the cross.

not all angles come in the name of the Lord, that is for sure there are what was called unclean and evil spirits. I do believe it is Paul who also said that the called, chosen and faithful, when the time comes will judge angle but that is when the time comes. and God is Father of spirits and this verse doesn't limit it to just those in Heaven.
Heb_12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

as far as to much focus on angles, they could be focusing on something worse.