• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Heavy weather in your group/congregation/church

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I have found that when satan trys to squash the Church of God, that he just spreads it more, like slapping down on a large drop of water on a flat surface.
This is what I see when I look back at Church history. ( God's got his own self distruck mechanisum built in) , don't forget especially when thing get too comfortable.
As (an old) one who sees every thing from the ''other point of view''
( drives my wife nuts) --------------->

These ''problems'' such as ''Christ didn't rise from the dead'' . & other unbiblical statements of those who are supposed to lead, surely make many ''fencesitters'' chose quality responses which will bring them''life''. 8)