• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Heavens Access Point? (part one)

Loyal
Heavens Access Point? (part one)

One of the greatest inventions of all time is the development of the “internet”. The internet allows people from anywhere in the world to stay connected to each other at any time of the day. How cool is that?

All of this innovation is possible because of the increase in “knowledge”, and the widespread network of fiber optic cables, copper phone wires, and electromagnetic RF waves transmitted through wireless access points, and cell towers. The speed at which this information is transmitted, especially as RF wave propagation is at the speed of light, minus the dielectric nature of atmosphere which slows it down a little.

If man could travel at the speed of light, time would slow down considerably. This has been proven to be true as we have sent satellites into space traveling at thousands of miles per hour with “atomic” clocks on board to measure time in space at that speed compared to earth time. Time does slow down at higher velocities.

Man can not travel nowhere near the speed of light, and if he could he would never be able to reach the edges of the universe because the universe according to science is still expanding at the speed of light! The Bible describes this expanding as “the heavens being STRETCHED out by God in the beginning” (Isa 45:12)

God travels by the power of his Glory which happens to be Jesus Christ who is the Glory of the Father. (Php 2:11, Heb 1:3) Obviously, our physical body is used to transport our being from one place to another. God has a body, and it is found in Christ which lives all the fullness of the Godhead “BODILY” (Col 2:8-9). The speed at which God travels is the same speed at which our physical bodies will be changed when Jesus returns for his Church.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The Greek word for, “MOMENT” is the word, “ATOMOS” that means, “Indivisible. An instant"

The Greek word, “ATOMOS” is where we get our English word, “Atomic”. Atomic “clocks” are the most accurate clocks in the world. Their time standard vibrates at 9,192,631,770 cycles per second instead of one second per second of resolution. That means an atomic clock would not gain or lose one second of time in 300 million years!

The word, “ATOMOS” cannot be “divided”, or subdivided into anything faster or smaller in part. In other words, it means, “AN INSTANT”. God can traverse the known universe in “an instant” where there is no lapse in time. Which means God's “PRESENCE” is everywhere all the time. This does NOT mean that God himself is everywhere, only that his “PRESENCE” is everywhere.

Psa 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or WHITHER SHALL I FLEE FROM THY PRESENCE?
Psa 139:8 IF I ASCEND UP INTO HEAVEN, THOU ART THERE: IF I MAKE MY BED IN HELL, BEHOLD, THOU ART

What is the difference between God's presence is with us, and us coming into God's presence?

If God's presence is ever with us all the time, and it is, then why would God tell us to.....

Heb 4:16 LET US THEREFORE COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (KJV)

The Lord God wants our presence to come into his presence where he himself is sitting in all of his Glory! We know that the Bible says we have been raised up together with Christ, and we are right now sitting on the right hand of God in Christ!

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS:

There is a huge difference between the Bible telling us we are sitting in Heavenly places, as opposed to being able to experience that resurrection today. I have always said, and will continue to say as long as I live, “that you can not believe in what you do not know, and can not experience what you do not believe!”

God's divine nature in how he exists in the spiritual realm must be understood. The Book of Romans tells us...

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For THE INVISIBLE THINGS OF HIM FROM THE CREATION OF THE WORLD ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD; so that they are without excuse:

This is extremely important to know and understand. God is invisible and can not be seen with our physical eyes, yet God created the physical world so that the things created from the beginning could reveal to us how the invisible nature of God including his eternal power and Godhead could be seen with our eyes. Looking at physical things can reveal to us invisible things!!! What did God create that we can turn our physical eyes upon to see exactly how God and his eternal power is in the spiritual realm?

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Psa 84:11 FOR THE LORD GOD IS A SUN and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Mat 17:1 And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.
Mat 17:2 And he was transfigured before them, and HIS FACE SHONE LIKE THE SUN, AND HIS CLOTHES BECAME WHITE AS LIGHT.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And THE CITY HAD NO NEED OF THE SUN, NEITHER OF THE MOON, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the LAMB IS THE LIGHT THEREOF.

1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that GOD IS LIGHT, and in him is no darkness at all.

Hab 3:4 And HIS BRIGHTNESS WAS LIKE THE SUNLIGHT; rays streamed from His hand, and there [in the sun like splendor] was the hiding place of His power

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and HIS COUNTENANCE WAS AS THE SUN SHINETH IN HIS STRENGTH.

What do you think God created in this physical world that we can see with our eyes to get an understanding of how God is in the spiritual realm?