• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Have i been completely fair?

I have been very busy over the last several years slamming the institutional church. However i have not been speaking out a lot of the good things that have come out of the churches. Over the years i have discussed a lot of things that have been wrong and i believe that these things do need to be looked at. But on the other hand i think it is only fair to discuss the good things that are biblical in the churches. Many churches are willing and enjoy giving food and clothing to the people in need. Many of them also give donations of large amounts of money for the shelters in their towns for homeless people. they give many other helps that are needed for people. this is just a few things that i would like to point out that are biblical and commanded by our lord.

There are different groups of people, doing different things, and walking in different levels of maturity in every body of believers my friend. We (as members of the body) each bring something unique to the table. While some of that is going to be bad there is also much good going on in the body of Christ.

lol you have been very busy slamming. There is nothing you can do. They will still exist when Christ returns. The most we can do is stop supporting them with our time and money. They also make converts and help people grow and mature in Christ. They do many good things.

Last edited:
the things i have been slamming have been true and need to be looked at. the problem is that i have been slamming them out of angry and not much love. that is wrong and i feel it has been dangerous to the people reading these things.

the dangers are not in what i am confronting but in the tone in which i am confronting. zeal and passion are good, but anger is not good if that is leading you rather than love.

Last edited:
I see, thank you for your response brother.

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: