• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Have anyone ever had “Spiritual Vision Dreams” that are “Only” Scripture Related”

Loyal
Now what is meant is this, a dream that you are having is like it is visual but a vision of scripture lining up together making a understanding what is going on clearly of something that the “Holy Spirit” is showing you and you are so full of the anointing that it wakes you up, then you wonder what was that? I hope I made sense.

Now what is meant is this, a dream that you are having is like it is visual but a vision of scripture lining up together making a understanding what is going on clearly of something that the “Holy Spirit” is showing you and you are so full of the anointing that it wakes you up, then you wonder what was that? I hope I made sense.
I had a dream over the years(kid to adult). It starts off, Im staring at a brown saddle, with golden out linings, I look up and I see others,(now I know as warriors) in chariots and on white horses, shinny silver armour, everything was bright. I raise my silver sword up as If I am staring at it. I turn my horse to the left, facing the front, I am like 10 rows from the front, I look behind me and see just a massive amount of warriors. Then we start trotting at a steady pace, a trumpet sound goes off. The speed increases, I noticed then as Im looking down we on clouds, I could actually feel the intense feeling.
The clouds open up and we all descend on to earth, it is on fire and demons of unimaginable descriptions are screaming towards us. as we are about to collide it shows a side view and I wake up all the time.
Wednesday 7th August 2019, I got anointed and went through a blessed awaking. The priests main bible passage that night was the chariots of fire.
What makes this miraculous, was this church had a vision of my death and saved me on July 21st 2019. They had no prior history of me before that night. They hadnt even known of my dream.

Loyal
I understand, you do too!
you are not alone. So be just like “Mary” and “ponder” in your heart. A lot of “Theological” words has within a few decades transpired into secular meaning. Historical word meaning has become an endangered species. Even most schools have become “Schools or Religious Studies” and the “School of Theological Studies” have fallen among the dust. And Our enemy is more “deceptive “ than anyone could ever imagine.

American Standard Version
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Just stay where you are, “

New King James Version
For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.