• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Has this been done before?

Ok Christian pals,

A burger but instead of meat, you instead put hash browns in-between those buns.

Is this a new idea? Would it be tasty?

Active

RJ

Ok Christian pals,

A burger but instead of meat, you instead put hash browns in-between those buns.

Is this a new idea? Would it be tasty?

I guess it would be more tasty that the Miracle Whip (only) sandwiches I made as a kid!

I have never heard of this idea. But I love hash browns so
much I wouldn't put them on a bun. Especially the ones at
Denny's. mmmm

Yes.

At work when someone was really hungry they would put a sausage roll inside a bun. Carbohydrate overload, but it dealt with the hunger. I think they called it a barbarian roll, odd name though.

I've seen this done before, and they do a wrap in macdonalds with a hash brown in it these days, which is almost the same. I love melting cheese on my hashbrowns! Delicious!!

I have seen most people putting Hashbrowns or chips in a bun. very common in England 

YES! It would be! I know here where I live, there is a place that sells large biscuits with hashbrowns and egg, cheese, meat (bacon,ham,sausage) and it is very good!:butler: