Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'News Stand' started by Chad, Nov 26, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Greetings Talk Jesus Community,

I want to say happy thanksgiving to you all and hope you have a truly grateful, blessed holiday today. As the saying goes, gratitude is the best attitude.

Psalm 95:1-6 – O Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

Fragrant Grace and Christ4Ever like this.
  2. Happy thanksgiving Chad and everyone, glad to have this place to hang my hat

3. Even so, giving thanks to the One who is always worthy of our thanks.

Fragrant Grace likes this.
  4. I don't really know anything about the American celebration of Thanksgiving

But join with you all in thanking the Lord for His abundant goodness always.

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
    Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing.
    Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of his pasture.
    Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
    For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.
    Psalm 100:1-5

Sent from a mobile device
  5. I hope everyone had a blessed day! @Fragrant Grace - It's a day set aside to reflect with family and friends on all that we are grateful for, over a huge feast.