• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Happy New Year Everybody!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Do you think 2021 will be a better year overall than 2020? ? Why do you think so? How do you think it will be better? No more covid? Trump will still be president? What are your thoughts?

Active
But, "The Sons of GOD" we know.
"Yea, and all that would live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13But evil men and impostors shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived."
New American Standard Bible
"strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying, "Through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God."
John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!"
And Jesus has said:
"Truly, truly, I tell you, you will weep and wail while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. A woman has pain in childbirth because her time has come; but when she brings forth her child, she forgets her anguish because of her joy that a child has been born into the world.…":p

New American Standard 1977
"We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one." [and the world grows more wicked every day]

And before "Jesus" left this Earth, He said He was coming back to get us and "Take us Where HE is AT" , HE said He is Going to "Prepare a Place for us", Why, Because this is a "Terrible and Evil Place" with "Terrible and Evil people" For There is None Righteous, No Not One! And He could not wait to leave this place, Himself!

For He did say these words, and He did not lie!
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jesus said to them, "You unbelieving generation! How long must I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring him to me!"
And He answered them and said, “O unbelieving generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him to Me!”

And He told Pilate:
Jesus Before Pilate
“Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed You over to me. What have You done?” Jesus answered, "My Kingdom" is not of This WORLD ; if it Were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. BUT Now, My kingdom is not of THIS Realm!. “Then You are a king!” Pilate said. “You say that I am a king,” Jesus answered. “For this REASON "I WAS BORN">>[STOP}>>>>>!!!! "For this reason, I was Born and have come into the world, >>>>>>>to testify to the Truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice.”… {DID you Understand , What "JESUS" has JUST said?}

You do not believe this is a evil world, and it has gotten worst and worst since the days of "Noah"! The only thing that has gotten better is "Technology" But People has gotten more evil and more deceived and deceiving others more and more everyday and using "The Name of Jesus" to deceived a lot more, and there are people and christians are "Paying" people to deceive them much more and the people are willing to pay "Interest" to people to deceive them even more! since the days of "NOAH"! They do not believe GOD's Word! and do not LOVE it! "By their Fruits, you will now them"! "They love darkness rather than Light" And They Pay people to Tell them LIES!

(2 Tim. 3)BSB

1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! [COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM]

6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins [ christian women] led astray by various passions, 7who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Men, Keep them Preacher and deacons out of your House! and Keep your wives out of their "Bible Classes" TOO!:p If she wants a BIBLE class to go to! Sit here down at the "Dinning Room Table" and open The Book! or "Click On" "TAlkJesus.com"!:cool: 24/7

Happy New Year!! 2021 , What kind of GOD you are going to have and are you Looking for? The One who's Eyes, will Look like "Flames of FIRE who's Feet like Polish Brass, and His Garments Dripping in Blood?

And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

The Rider on the White Horse
He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God. The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses.…:cool:

(Isaiah 63:2,3)
Why are Your clothes red, and Your garments like one who treads the winepress?
"I have trodden the winepress alone, and no one from the nations was with Me. I trampled them in My anger and trod them underfoot in My fury; their blood spattered My garments, and all My clothes were stained."

Now you know. He is coming! When His Father, says saddle up, He is going to Mount that Horse. And I am Wondering is That One of The Fathers "Battle Horses". I know you have read in "The Bible" about God's "Battle Horses" fierce does not justify His "War Horses"!
“My anger is kindled against the shepherds, And I will punish the male goats; For the LORD of hosts has visited His flock, the house of Judah, And will make them like His Majestic Horse in battle.
(JOB 39)BSB
19Do you give strength to the horse
or adorn his neck with a mane?
20Do you make him leap like a locust,
striking terror with his proud snorting?
21He paws in the valley and rejoices in his strength;
he charges into battle.
22He laughs at fear, frightened of nothing;
he does not turn back from the sword.
23A quiver rattles at his side,
along with a flashing spear and lance.b
24Trembling with excitement, he devours the distance;
he cannot stand still when the ram’s horn sounds.
25At the blast of the horn, he snorts with fervor.c
He catches the scent of battle from afar—
the shouts of captains and the cry of war.

And those who have own horses and know them , you do understand what I am talking about.

Oh, The Word of GOD is beyond excitement! It is Living and Powerful !

2021 Right on Schedule, I can smell "The heat of The coming Battle", I have notice, "The Leaves and the tender branches on The Fig Trees and that summer is near".