• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Happy Birthday Talk Jesus :)

Administrator
Staff Member
Talk Jesus turned 3 years old this month! Praise GOD in Christ for this. Thank you moderators for the help over the time as well.

Thats fantastic, Praise the Lord and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ. And thank you Chad for creating this Christ inspired place.

birthday :cake: and:girl_hug: for everyone

:love: your friend in Christ
Calluna

Happy Birthday to TalkJesus, Happy Birthday to you, May you last many more.. :) :) :) Praise the Lord.. Suzeva :shade:

Happy Birthday!! A great witness for the Master. Great to share and be a part of the site. Blessings to you all in Jesus.

"May you prosper, even as your soul prospers" "they will prosper that love thee"

Amen

Thank you Father, for birthing in Chad the desire to be a minister of Your Word through this place we called the internet. A place that can be a very dark, evil place. I thank you Father for letting Talk Jesus be a little bit of light coming through the darkness. I pray in Jesus name that Talk Jesus will become a ministry that far surpasses all of our hopes and expectations. I pray that people from ALL over the world will come to know You Lord Jesus through the testamonies, prayers and love that is shared through this wonderful online ministry. Father I speak blessings in all the lives that are touched by this ministry every single day in Jesus name. I also pray for Your protection, mercy, love and forgiveness for all who seek Your face through this ministry. It is in Jesus's powerful, holy name that I pray, AMEN!

I would also like to wish Talk Jesus Happy Birthday. And thank you Chad for obeying the Lord's direction to build this forum. It has been a blessing and an encouragement to me. Thank you & God bless.

Snowrose

Hip Hip Hooray

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Talk Jesus
Happy Birthday to you

:shade: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Eve

Many happy returns TJ. :cake:
God Bless this site and all who work so hard to make it the success it is today.
:love:Love and loyalty:love:
Eve

cricket06 said:
Thank you Father, for birthing in Chad the desire to be a minister of Your Word through this place we called the internet. A place that can be a very dark, evil place. I thank you Father for letting Talk Jesus be a little bit of light coming through the darkness. I pray in Jesus name that Talk Jesus will become a ministry that far surpasses all of our hopes and expectations. I pray that people from ALL over the world will come to know You Lord Jesus through the testamonies, prayers and love that is shared through this wonderful online ministry. Father I speak blessings in all the lives that are touched by this ministry every single day in Jesus name. I also pray for Your protection, mercy, love and forgiveness for all who seek Your face through this ministry. It is in Jesus's powerful, holy name that I pray, AMEN!
Amen

Prov.4:18 The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

Shine ON TJ!!