• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

happy birthday talk jesus

So we are toddlin` now instead of crawling eh

Wish I had been here from the beginning...wonderful forum! :love:

hello Friend,
I am very happy to be your Friend as I am very Nice Person..My name is Festus From Ghana and I am a christian and what about you?Hope to Hear from you so that I can tell you More about me ok?HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.MAY GOD BLESS YOU
FESTUS

Awe!!! Thank You Jesus...

Wooo Hooo!!! Hallelujiah!!!! It is really great to be celebrating 2 yrs. :cake: :cake: Amen?? Thank You Chad for taking the leading from God to start this, and thank you too, to the brothers and sisters that havve been helping make this such a great home!! I have found a wounderfully Awesome Family here and certainly I am over joyed to be a part of something this great!!!
God Bless,Love, Peace, and Prayers,
Yours in Him!:rose: