• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Handling Anger Properly

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Fools vent their anger, but the wise quietly hold it back. Proverbs 29:11

This may come as a surprise to some Christian people, but the Bible teaches that the emotion of anger isn’t necessarily a sin. God Himself expressed His anger in scripture (see Psalm 7:11; Mark 3:5). And the apostle Paul made a distinction between anger and sinful anger when he wrote, “’In your anger do not sin’: do not let the sun go down while you are still angry” (Ephesians 4:26).

Godly anger—also known as righteous indignation—can motivate people to act in ways that glorify God and further His kingdom. It moves you to defend those who are being wronged or mistreated, or to stand up for a biblical principle you see being violated.

But sinful anger, the kind of anger that moves you to contend for your own selfish desires, can damage relationships, cause unneeded pain to those you love, and hurt your witness for Christ.

Life will afford you many opportunities to feel anger. But when you feel that emotion rising up within you, stop and ask yourself if the way you’re considering expressing that anger will hurt others or displease your Father in heaven. If the answer to that question is yes, then patiently hold your words in check, and choose to find a godly, healthy way to express how you feel.

Staff Member
A good thought provoking word thank you for sharing brother Nick @Christ4Ever

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my Strength, and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14