• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

GWB Joke.

Before I start, i'd like to apologise to anyone who will admit to voting for this guy!!!

GW is out doing the rounds. Visiting an Elementary School, he finishes his speech and asks are there any questions. Little Billy puts his hand up.

"Mr President, I have a question in three parts"

"Go ahead, son"

"Sir, If the were no Weapons of mass Destruction why did you go ahead with the war in Iraq? Why, if Osama Bin Laden was the reason for the invasion of Afghanistan, is he still at large? And why are you president if you didn't get all the votes and Al Gore actually won?"

Just then the recess bell rings.

GW says:

"We'll have more questions after recess"

The children all leave, after recess the return and GW asks again if there are any questions. Little Jonny puts his hand up.

"Mr President, I have a question in five parts"

"Go ahead, son"

"Sir, If the were no Weapons of mass Destruction why did you go ahead with the war in Iraq? Why, if Osama Bin Laden was the reason for the invasion of Afghanistan, is he still at large? And why are you president if you didn't get all the votes and Al Gore actually won? Why did the recess bell ring twenty minutes early? And finally, where is Little Billy?"

Administrator
Staff Member
That's funny but in my humble opinion not a joke I would actually share "aloud" so to speak. I'm a GWB supporter and will vote for him. After all, war is GOD's last choice but HIS choice after all. Once the U.S. rolled into Afghanistan and Iraq Christian Churches started sprouting rapidly all over the countries. Mr.AntiChrist Satan Lover Saddam is no longer the "king" of Iraq, nor abusing his power and hurting civilians. Osama is hiding and most certainly scared. There is only so much you can do. Its the effort that counts after all. GWB is a very faihtful man of GOD. There will obviously ALWAYS be complaints about every President but who is perfect? We can point, insult, mock, complain and so forth but how well of a job would we do if we were President? Mr.Clinton back in '93 did NOTHING to punish Osama even knowingly was acused of the bombing in the World Trade Center (remember, 1st floor?) and all he did was send him back to whatever country it was. That's pure cowardness (my opinion, view).

Just a thought. My apology for the long response. I know its just a "joke" but I wanted to share my thoughts to hopefully enlighten people on the consequence of NOT having courage and moving forward with war to solve the endless problems overseas. After all, what Saddam was doing to the people of his country was not enough to move in? Try seeing it from the civilians' perspective, their shoes, their life.

meh, personally i dnt really know nething about him... wif me not being american an all, so bring on the jokes! lol..

they r very good btw

Just a small thought .... Would you tell this joke to Jesus? would He laugh? I often ask myself questions like that ... Joyfully ~ Jlu

Administrator
Staff Member
That's what I remind myself before opening my mouth and cracking jokes. God bless you. Good point.

There are humble ways to joke around about things. Sometimes we just need to learn :)

we.. Personally i go with Aimz, not just cos she my Gfd but liek i dotn knwo him either. and i guess yeah i woudl tell Jesus a joke liek that but you cee that is where i stand differently Jesus and us all have different Relationship's... so yeah i am not a FULL on BIBLE basjing Christian as soem of you migth be but hey all i can do is offer my best to Jesus and hey he accept's me for it. so yeah i woudl share a joke liek that.

Love ISmon!!!