• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

guidelines

Hi everyone...

I want to start a new bible study in our place..

a bible study for youths...

i'm a youth official here in our place

i know many youth around here

but i don't know how to start from scratch..

please help me to start...

i'm really challnged to save more souls for Jesus...

GOD BLESS
BLESS GOD

Hi everyone...

I want to start a new bible study in our place..

a bible study for youths...

i'm a youth official here in our place

i know many youth around here

but i don't know how to start from scratch..

please help me to start...

i'm really challnged to save more souls for Jesus...

GOD BLESS
BLESS GOD
Willian:

While I've never organized a bible study, I've been around for awhile as a born-again believer and I'd like to pass along some observations based on my experience as a prayer group member.

1) Find a location for your meetings.

2) Get a couple of young adults from your church to work alongside you in getting the group organized. Sit down with them a couple of days before each bible study meeting and (after praying for guidance) set the meeting agenda.

3) Always start your planning meetings and your bible study meetings with a time of praise and worship with music. It puts everyone in the right frame of mind and sometimes you will experience God's manifest presence. Remember that its all about God and what He wants to do.

4) Since you'll be dealing with youth, set a firm ending time for the bible study meetings so that they will get home in time to get a good night's sleep and be ready for school, etc. the next day.

5) Get advice from other youth pastors who've been doing the work for awhile.

6) KEEP IT SIMPLE.

I typed these points as they popped into my head. It might be good for you to prayerfully rearrange them in a more appropriate order to fit your situation. I hope that they are helpful.

SpiritLedEd (SLE)

Last edited:
thanks

well, those tips are going to help..

thanks a lot SpiritLedEd..

i want to have a hands-on with the youth i serve..

as a youth leader..