• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Grumble No More

Staff Member
'The LORD is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears [the guilty], visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth [generation].' "Pardon the iniquity of this people, I pray, according to the greatness of Your mercy, just as You have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now." Numbers 14:18-19 NKJV

In Numbers 14, Israel is grumbling against Moses and Aaron, fearing they would die in Canaan if they took the land as God had instructed. Moses prays and asks for their forgiveness and God grants it, just as He has since they left Egypt.

Grumbling is the one constant throughout humanity. Israel grumbled often—about manna, danger, and its leadership. First Peter 4:9 cautions Christians against grumbling, which means it was a problem in Peter’s time too. And today, Christians grumble about a myriad of things, such as worship music style, the length of the worship service, pastors who preach about tithing—on and on the list goes.

Yet, God is faithful to forgive His church, even when His church doesn’t trust Him. What do you grumble about regarding your faith? Your church? God? It’s time to stop grumbling, ask God for forgiveness, and trust that He is watching out for you.

Prayer: Father, forgive me, just as You forgave Israel in today’s passage. I grumble when I should trust You. Change my heart, O God.