Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Group #3

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Chad, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Group #3

2. Hey, start a group of teen prayer warriors. I'll start.

3. Welcome aboard ben :)

4. Thanks, Chad. I had this idea for my church. They already have a prayer chain in the church that my parents are a part of. I was thinking about joining it then I got the idea to start it in my youth group and they could all pray for the teens and stuff. Basically what I'm doing in this group. So. . .yeah. I just hope more teens sign up for this so we can start praying.

-Bendrus

5. i would like to join but how ? god bless all
    tam

6. welcome jesusfreak...its simple..just say you'r in :) you're in now...now communicate with your other group warriors often to request a prayer or see what in their life they would like you to pray for

7. hey thanks chadi.. im in . god bless all
    tam

8. I'm in. Totally...

9. glad to have u mel

10. Great. 2 more to go before locking the group. Please remember to keep in touch with each other via email or private messaging. Keep active and pray together in Jesus' name. Keep up with the prayer request forums and watch the glory of the Holy Spirit manifest itself in peoples' lives.

God Bless you all.

11. I would like to join this group too If thats ok with you 'll.

12. Prayer Warriors

I would like to join a prayer warriors group....This is Gerlene . Thank you .

13. I'm in.

Are people in this group still here?

14. i'm in too! i'm a prayer warrior and a leader in my church's local kids prayer team

15. sign me up

i want to do something for the lord by praying for others please sign me up.

16. I would like to join too.

17. Dreamer these are no longer active TJ groups, tho i`m sure there are still active prayer warriors here, enjoy the fellowship and God bless:)