• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Greetings

Greetings all. I am Mack.. I am currently interested in other peoples views on faith in Christ. I can't say that I have bags of time to come onto boards and indeed shall be away for a bit at the end of the week, I have been thinking about writing a book about my faith but that's second in a queue. Interested to see how and why others think. There are a lot of beliefs that I have issues with. Particularly the idea of a trinity. That has never sat right with me and isn't something that is taught in the bible. So may different churches all with different views.

Well, it is way past my bedtime as I am over in England so I bit you all good night.

Loyal
Greetings Mack

Welcome to the forum, another member from England.

It is a Blessing for brothers and sisters in Christ to come together in Fellowship, Prayer and Bible Study.

We can listen to views of people, but this is the view we should seek my friend.

1 Corinthians 2:16 (NKJV)
16 For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

The Truth is in The Word.

Bless you

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings all. I am Mack.. I am currently interested in other peoples views on faith in Christ. I can't say that I have bags of time to come onto boards and indeed shall be away for a bit at the end of the week, I have been thinking about writing a book about my faith but that's second in a queue. Interested to see how and why others think. There are a lot of beliefs that I have issues with. Particularly the idea of a trinity. That has never sat right with me and isn't something that is taught in the bible. So may different churches all with different views.

Well, it is way past my bedtime as I am over in England so I bit you all good night.

Hey Mack, glad you joined us.

Active

Hi Mack, regarding the trinity, Genesis 1:26 Then God said, " Let us make man in our image, in our likeness and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over all the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." As you can see Mack, Whether or not there is a trinity, God seems to think that He's plural. Who was he talking to?

Active
I testify to you and all, God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are individual beings but are one in purpose, not some mythical unexplained creature that the church of Rome couldn't define so they invented the idea of the Trinity.

If you do not believe in the Trinity, you are hardly a Christian. Sorry but there are so many cults there and I'm not sure until you tell us what you mean. The Trinity is not an invention from the RCC. While they have so many false teachings, but they got that right at least.

None of us believe in mythical unexplained creature.

Staff Member
Greetings @Mack and everyone on this thread

Lets keep this thread as an introductory thread.

If you would like to start a thread about the Trinity then please do so, or look up old threads on the subject.

I had no idea that this was on my introduction thread... haha.. But yes, that's a good idea..