• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

This appears to be a sincere community that cares about one another, teaches the real Word, and has some real believers, seekers, and debates, as well as actually works to help others overcome struggles and grow in their stride with our Savior.

I look forward to sharing in the Lord with this community. I found this forum in a time of great conflict and doubt, with questions and troubles. So far, postings have already helped me.

Should I name my favorite color?

Green -- growth, vitality, calm, balance, most prevalent on earth (aside from browns -- love that one, too) after blue. Strength despite frailty. Thriving in nature, and hoping and striving/fighting to be fruitful. Though brown represents both the tree, and with nuts and digs and dates (dried, at least), fruits.

So, brown may be my most favorite, but few others similarly it, so I seldom get to share it. It is fertile, abundant, nourishing, growing, comely, humble, standing firm, enduring, able to survive and bring forth yield after winter, describes trees, rocks, dirt, soil, mankind. It is often treated as dirty, yet it can bring forth richly, given attendance through endurance and love. Whether to grow crops, or to craft tools, or to lodge, or to provide means for needs and comforts, or for healing or for rest, or to protect what is important. Brown is a fine color that I enduring love.

Hi dear friend
Thanks for writting about your ideas and interest.i respect you so mush.yourselves and what you like.and please pay attention to holy events in your life such as say prayer and ask your needs from god.and what god has ordered us to consider in our life like being honest with others and being a good man . all i can say to you is : do not say lie in your life.and be honest with every body whenever it will be so dificult.

Best wishes for you

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Yennee
A joy to welcome another believer in Christ Jesus to this online forum of Christian Believers.

I hope this continues to be a help to you, at all times of your life. Let others know about us that we can continue to spread the Word of God and help those who are seeking what they know not and what we do know in Jesus. .

Once again, with the Love of Christ Jesus be welcome.
YBIC
Nick
<><