Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Greetings in our Lord Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Victoria Grace, Aug 10, 2018.

1. The Lord showed me this page. I’m so thankful of being a new member of our group. I look forward to fellowship with all of you brothers and sisters in Christ. May He bless you abundantly and use our given talents to shine Him into the world, all for His glory.

Fragrant Grace and Christ4Ever like this.
  2. And may God's grace be with you always.

3. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Victoria Grace !
    Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers!! :)

Look forward to reading what you have to share and if we can help you in navigating around or have any other questions please feel free to let us know.

We're also going to go through a change shortly in how the site looks. Our Brother Chad (Administrator) has been hard at work and does an awesome job for these many years!!! I truly count him a blessing! So, don't go scratching your head if all of sudden you sign on and it looks different! You have not lost your mind or arrived at the wrong site ;)

Once again be welcome Sister Victoria Grace!
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

4. Welcome to Talk Jesus sister @Victoria Grace

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship