• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Grace Under Fire

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
"But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; "for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. Matthew 10:19-20

Well, you went and did it. You took a leap of faith and talked about your faith in a public forum. You listened first, trying to understand the other people's situation and thoughts, and you did your best, presenting the Gospel clearly and with compassion.

No matter how it went, know that God's grace is with you when you're under fire. Look past the emotions of the moment, good or bad, and know that He cares--about you, about the people you spoke with, and about working to the best possible solution for all involved.

Whether you have a feeling of peace or one of unease, rest in this: you have been faithful to what God called you to do, and that's a success. "But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me." (Psalm 13:5-6)

Prayer: Father, I shared Your love and truth with people. Now the results are in Your hands. Open their hearts, and give me wisdom for any responses they may have.