• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Grace and Truth

I would love to talk about Jesus, without doubtful disputations,

and ridiculous debates, but in love and sincerity .

Active

and ridiculous debates, but in love and sincerity

It's the internet. That can be hard to accomplish.

Sometimes wading through all the nonsense can be worth it when you come across a gem or two though.

I hope you are blessed by being here though!

Travis

Staff Member
I am excited about sharing ideas and fellowshipping with everyone !

and ridiculous debates, but in love and sincerity .
First Welcome Aboard Makahiya!

Hope you find the fellowship you seek in this Christian Community of Talk Jesus! :thumbsup:

You will find the sharing of ideas, love of music, thoughtful praising poetry, even those whose share culinary receipts :coffee:

But you will also find in the Love of the Lord many who seek to know as much as they can about the Word of God, the Bible.

Yet, we hope in that seeking to grow in the Lord and His Word that any communication be done in and with love. Not always easy to do when passions run high! It's almost like what they're really saying is "I love Jesus more" no "I love Jesus more".

Choosing the thread you read and eventually start really is your choice. If you feel bothered about anything you have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who will endeavor to help as the spirit allows, and of cause that includes our Beloved Administrator Brother Chad and the other Moderators.

So, once again. Be Welcome Makahiya!
YBIC
C4E
<><

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

8 Finally, [be ye] all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, [be] pitiful, [be] courteous: 9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. 1 Peter 3:8-9

Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so [doth] the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9

Just when I was having one of the best time ever, thinking about Jesus,
I need help and I have no idea what to do .

Staff Member
Just when I was having one of the best time ever, thinking about Jesus,
I need help and I have no idea what to do .

. . . the Lords mercies . . . are new every morning .

Hello Makahiya,
You might have answered your own question!
If you need someone to bounce off what is going in your life, we do have a good section where folks are willing to listen.
Counseling | Talk Jesus
Error | Talk Jesus
Pray for you as well.
Prayer Request | Talk Jesus
Or simple talk.
Water Cooler | Talk Jesus

I also offer you a listening ear.
YBIC
C4E

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

rewritten

I still consider myself a newbie here .

I have seen a level of kindness that is truly Christian .

Talk-Jesus has allowed me to share my faith and has helped me with advice .

Staff Member
Always remember Brother @Makahiya.

We love you not for what you know, but for who you know!

YBIC
C4E