• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Got room for one more?

Well, hello. I heard about this forum from a friend, and decided to take a look.

Unfortunately, I just spent a whole day signing up for things, so if you want me to tell you more about myself, sorry, you're out of luck.

So ... yeah. Here I am.

Now what? :p

~ Eleazar

Active
Do we have room for one more...let me check
Hold on..

Yes we do, step right up and be counted.

Welcome to TalkJesus, hope you enjoy the fellowship :cup:.
God bless.
sister in Christ

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome.

For some reason, I find it more difficult to feel at home on a Christian forum than a secular one. Yes, I know I've only been here a few minutes, but I felt easier on a secular anime forum than over here.

Must be me.

Anyway, thanks.

~ Eleazar

Active
Dont worry about it, the people here are very friendly and warm. If you're looking to form christian friendships its a good place.

Go into the chat room meet and greet, its fun, plus there is an mp3 players with some great songs. The bible study is fruitful. We have each others back when it comes to prayer and counselling.

Whenever you need to chat feel free to pm me

God bless

Last edited:
Good Morning and welcome to TJ!

Don't worry, we don't bite! You're welcome here and the more people you meet, the more comfortable you'll feel!

We are all here to talk if you need to speak your mind

Have an awesome day!
God Bless!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums brother Eleazar. Glad you've joined.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Thanks for the welcome, mounty.

I just found out that I need >250 posts in order to upload a custom avatar ... oh boy

~ Eleazar

Thanks for the welcome, mounty.

I just found out that I need >250 posts in order to upload a custom avatar ... oh boy

~ Eleazar

Yes but the avatar that are in the list are awesome! Look through and I gaurantee you'll like something!

Have a good day!

Welcome Eleazar. We have plenty of room, so feel free to invite your friends. I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. God Bless

Thanks for the welcome.

For some reason, I find it more difficult to feel at home on a Christian forum than a secular one. Yes, I know I've only been here a few minutes, but I felt easier on a secular anime forum than over here.

Must be me.

Anyway, thanks.

~ Eleazar

This is how I feel about the site so far, but it has the potential for many great things to happen. The Ten Commandments are just as easy to follow as the site rules! :shock:

God bless you